Same ol George.

Part 7. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession. Part 4 - Saving herself from the pain. Part 4 - Having a baby. Part 6 - "Marry me, Let's be a family."

Huge trigger warning, this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 7.

DanniiStorey

***

I laid underneath George, I had finally allowed him to touch me and make love to me. I still felt dirty and sick when I thought about it.

"I'm gonna be going away for a few weeks. I'm stressed and I just want to get away from all this." I said, managing to convince him that me going away was best.

I had packed up the things I was gonna take and was now sitting on the bed with Quinn. She turned five months yesterday and the older she got the more she looked like me, with blonde hair but she was my little girl.

I know it's wrong to say but I was happy that she looked nothing like George.

"Alright, here you go." I stood up handing over Quinn to George who cooed down to her, he kissed my cheek and I grabbed the bag. I kissed Quinn’s head and walked out the door getting into the car, as I rode off George waved bye and I turned the corner.

I pulled up to where Ron was staying and beeped, I rather not go in because I do know teddy has been around Ron came out getting in the car.

"Hi baby girl." I bit my lip.

God his voice made me soaked.

"Hi daddy." I looked over just in time to feel him grab my chin smashing my lips against his, my hand went to his hardened cock and his tongue entered and explored my mouth. I unbuttoned his pants and he slipped them down. “Boxers daddy.” He smirked against my lips but pulled those down to his ankles, since I was in a skirt it was easy for me to climb over and sit on his cock my head going back in bliss as he filled me up.

Fuck… this is how it was supposed to feel, his hand gripped my waist as I began bouncing on his cock.

"Yes baby girl." I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning lightly into his ear, his hands ducked under my skirt his finger rubbing eighths on my clit, his fingers felt so good that when I seen movement to the side of me I didn't drop bouncing on his cock, if anything I sped up my pace moving my hands to the top of the car as ron sucked on my nipple.

Hours later and we finally got to the hotel Ron had booked, I laid on the bed as he knelt over me, starting a passionate make out session. I had missed this so much. His hands ran down my body gripping my ass then slipping my thong down I pulled back looking into his eyes.

"Tell me something daddy ron." My hand connected with his cock that was only covered by the thin fabric of his boxers. "You been seeing Teddy again?" I began to massage my hand up and down his cock his eyes going wide, I slipped my hand into his underwear touching his bare rock hard cock. "Well?" I asked rubbing my finger over his tip that was leaking pre cum.

"Yes! Fuck baby girl yes I have." I bit my lip, nodded my head and slipped his underwear down. I lined his cock up with my hole attaching our eyes as he pushed inside me.

To most people knowing a guy has slept with another guy might be a turn off but to me it is such a turn on, I love knowing how dominant he gets with Teddy.

"Dominate me, daddy." I whispered in his ear, I felt myself get wetter as he gripped my throat, I was moaning like fuck as he pounded me.  his cock stretching my hole was all the sensation I needed to feel myself coming undone and loving every moment of it.

The time I spent with Ron would always be on my mind, even today as I celebrated Quinn turning one, George had all of his family there and Quinn had a great time, she was getting bigger and god did I love watching her grow.

I would have said my life was perfect but the day that changed it all was the day Ron left more than one mark on my body. I couldn't hide the huge purple mark's but to be honest thinking back to the sex we had was something I enjoyed and didn't regret not even a little.

"Who did that!?" George yelled in my face and honestly it was beginning to scare me, it reminded me of the old him. I stayed quiet. I flinched as he slammed his fist on the table.

"You're nothing but a fucking whore!" He screamed as he slapped me in my face, then pulled me by my hair up the stairs and into the spare room, slamming the door and locking it from the outside.

"George!? You can't lock-" The door swung open and he didn't move not a muscle just staring at me till he stalked into the room slamming the door shut, I backed up till my back was firmly pressed against the wall.

"You're a slut! I should have known!" He grabbed my neck and my eyes went wide. "It's the nut job isn't it!?" My hands attached to his attempting to stop him from choking me.

"George… St-"

"I tried to be nice my little girl, but you just proved you are a slut, in love with some man fucking nut job!" I was seeing black dots, my vision blurred and my heart rate slowing down. "But…" He let me go, tossing my body to the side I began coughing and holding my neck that was on fire. "You are Quinn’s mother, so I can't kill you." He walked to the door as my eyelids began to shut. "But this is your life now, whore. I will get a woman to raise our daughter. She will never know who you are. Disgusting." He spit slamming the door shut.

"NO! SHE IS MY BABY! THAT IS MY DAUGHTER. I HATE YOU GEORGE YOU SICK MAN! YOU SICK, DISGUSTING MAN!!" Finally I collapsed by body no longer able to deal with the pain, my eyes shutting as I collapsed on the floor.

Part 7.