Truth bomb's and hate sex.

Me and my husband had what some would call the 'perfect' relationship, we got married a year after knowing one another and have been happy for five year's, when we first met he told me he worked for some small I.T company but by the looks of his house it wasn't so small I never felt the need to question him because I told him I was a assistant to a strong man in the coffee business.

I mean that wasn't all the way a lie, I did work for a strong man he just didn't work with coffee.

"Hi babe." I turned over in the king size bed to see Tom already dressed and ready for the day.

"Where you off to so early?" I asked sitting up.

"I got called into work." When he said that I sighed.

"Today was our da-" I stopped because my phone started to ring I groaned picking it up.

"Code black." I looked to Tom and he was putting on his jacket.

"Be there in ten." I hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Work." He nodded slowly and skeptically before kissing my cheek and leaving the house I waited till he was gone to go to the closet and grab some gun's, I also grabbed some knife's and heard the door down stairs crash into the house.

"She's in here." Hearing that I ran to the window and stepped out, jumping off the roof I landed on my back and rolled standing up and shooting two guards in the head, which made the others turn to me and start to shoot I ran jumping over the fence they ran to the fence and stayed shooting so I turned around and shot four times before the gun was empty I tossed it to the floor and threw the knife it lodged into one man's skull.

"YES!" I cheered and heard a car beep which made me look over.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Tom snapped and my mouth fell open.

"Heeyy baby."

"Get. In!" He yelled then the shooting started again so I got into the car and he sped away.

"Listen baby I know your probably mad-"

"No I am pissed!" He did a quick left then right and then it hit me, he was never a good driver now he's all perfect.

"How can you drive like this?" I ask sliding to the left as he turned.
"I'm a driver."

"And a driver is?" He groaned.

"You have no right to ask me because who do you work for!?" I groaned.

"No one I just know how to shoot." I shrugged.

"Crap! I watched you jump out the top floor and land perfectly in a flip!" He snapped.

"Fine! I work for an agency that pays me to kill people." He turned his head to me taking a hard left my head bang against the window.

"TOM!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME!" He screamed and I groaned sitting back, he pulled into the airport and drove right onto a plane that was opened, it started to close and he got out slamming the door shut, I just sat in the car till the door was yanked open. "Get out."

"No!" I yelled and he groaned yanking me up by the arm. "Tom get off me, Tom I swear to god, get off me!" He walked into a room and I felt the plane moving when the door opened there was two men and three women inside.

"Tom?" The man asked.

"Meet my wife." Tom said and I scoffed.

"Well why is she here?" One of the women asked and glared at me which made me more then confused.