Just two hot coworkers.

Sleeping with a coworker was never my goal when I began working on the set of Lawless, I was currently in the makeup trailer doing Jessica Chastain's makeup.

"So I noticed the stares between you and Tom." She moved her eyebrows up and down and I groaned.

"Yeah right if Shia found out I was even considering dating one of his coworkers he would freak, not to mention he already didn't want me to work here."

"He's your brother, he will get over it. Plus tom is hot!"

"I know! So damn sexy!" She snickered and I sighed finishing her makeup before her manager came to the tent and took her on set. I was cleaning up when Donna another makeup artist, asked if I could take her client because she had a family emergency.

So now I was just sipping some of my drink and waiting on her client.

My mind wandered back to Tom, yeah he's flirted with me since the moment we met but he's never came out and asked me on a date.

It was now 1 am and I finished cleaning and locked my trailer. My car wasn't far but I could feel a stare on me so I kept looking back and nearly screamed when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Sorry if I scared you." I shook my head shutting the trunk of my car.

"It's fine, just late. Why are you still here?" I asked opening my driver's side and turn the car on.

"Reshoots, how about you?"

"My last client was like ten minutes ago, I just wanna shower." Tom giggled nodding his head,

"Well when your showered I'm having an after hour at my mansion with some of the crew if you wanna come." I tilted my head and took a deep breath.

"My brother's gonna be there?"

"No he was hanging with Sia tonight." I nodded.

"Alright just text me the address." Tom got a smile on his face and nodded his head, I got into my car and made it home lucky for me my mother and father had already fallen to sleep so I was able to shower and get out the house without being asked a million questions.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just some white leggings with a red crop top and black sweater. I had pulled up to the address and was in an awe with his mansion yes my home was large but nothing compared to his.

I got to the door and knocked after waiting a few minutes. I turned the doorknob and walked inside, this wasn't a little get together this place was packed and it kinda made me nervous. Finally I found the living room and looked around but after not seeing Tom I decided to leave, I've already been here ten minutes and haven't seen him once.
I had gotten back to my house and grabbed a drink taking a seat on the couch and sipping my drink a little

Tom: You coming?

Darcy: Already went, couldn't find you..

Incoming call...

I chuckled, opening the phone and answering the call, I was surprised it wasn't loud that house was way loud when I was there.

"What do you mean you came? I was waiting for you in the kitchen." I sighed.

Great, the only place I didn't check.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and Tom giggled.

"What if I just come to you?" I laid back and grabbed my cup.

"My parents are here for a month. I'll just come back but you better be outside waiting for me or I'm leaving." Tom laughed.

"Wow, you're gonna break my heart little one." After we hung up I picked up my keys and left without caring about my mess I had made, I honestly just wanted to be with tom.