The worst first date.

His eyes were locked on hers, his flirty tone only clashed with her dead look.

She wasn't amused with this cocky bastard.

"So, you're seriously saying that I couldn't have every woman in this room?" Tom licked his lips leaning forward.

"Not what I said, I said you might be able to have every girl in this room just not me." I leaned forward, smirking.

"Awe! That actually hurts." He held his heart and I shook my head.

"I'm sure." The waitress came over and she was beautiful and I could tell Tom thought so too when he opened his mouth.

"Can I get your number, I mean if that's not to forward." It's not like I didn't understand why he asked for her number. It just hurt that he did it in front of me.

He could have at least waited for me to use the bathroom! Or ANYTHING.

"Oh, um..." Her eyes darted between me and him.

"Oh go ahead, why should I give a shit." I grabbed my bag and she smiled looking back to tom.

"Wait, that's the guy from tonight?!" My best friend Marissa beamed.

We had gone out tonight, like every other night and met these two hot guys but I knew one of them. I almost couldn't figure out who he was then suddenly it hit me! That mother fucker was that haunting first day with that guy.

"Gross, you said he hit on the waitress." She gagged.

"Hit, no he got her number and most likely slept with her. I mean I wouldn't blame him because the chick was hot."

"You are so weird." She chuckled and I nodded. "What are we gonna do now? We basically let him run us out of the club." I sighed a little.

"I didn't really run out because of him, I wanted a smoke." I showed her the blunt and she chuckled.

"Let's go to the car." I nodded and we both went towards my little red sports car.

After getting nice and high the two of us walked back into the club and right to the bar, we had cotton mouth which we got rid of by downing three shots of vodka and a chaser of cranberry. We went from the bar to the dance floor, our hips moving to the music we were dancing on one another the shots now taking over.

"I love you!" She screamed and I snickered.

"Love you too."

The end of the night we were standing outside of the club, waiting for a cab to pull up. I made sure my car was locked because I would come back tomorrow for it.

"Oh hey girls." We both looked over and I shook my head.

"Oh look, it's a bad date." I giggled and Tom looked our way confused.

"What?"

"Oh come on! Don't act like you could forget my hot ass best friend." Marissa crossed her arms.

Tom locked his eyes with mine, tilting his head, I rolled my eyes looking away from him, I honestly don't give a shit if he remembers me or not.

"I don't." Tom awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Uber!" I jumped excitedly and Marissa gave me a look, I knew what it meant. "You're gonna go home with dick friend." She smiled and I shook my head giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Can we have the uber? I mean it's going back to mine right?" Marissa asked and I shook my head.

"Go ahead." She jumped up hugging me.