Controlling Carly.

Part 4. Part 1 - God damn Emmy. Part 2 - Good time Tammy. Part 3 - What was your name again?

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!

Please do not read on if you've had any past trauma such as rape and or molestation. I mean that seriously.

***

Waiting rooms always made me sick, whether it be doctors offices, dentist offices, interviews, any waiting room freak me out. If I hadn't promised Cindy I would go, I wouldn't be here.

I smoked three blunts on the way here, and if they don't call me in two seconds I will walk out to smoke another.

My mind lingered back to earlier, a girl I've never seen was in the elevator and god was her ass perfect and big. God how tight she was I will never forget, well I guess that's something I could say for all the girls I've been with.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I muttered.

"Never seen you before? You just moved in?" She asked.

"Nah, I been here for a little over a month."

"Ah, I just got yesterday night. Kathy good to meet you." She smiled.

"Tom."

"Well do you smoke tom?" She asked showing me me the weed and I snickered,

"Yes I do." The elevator door's opened and she stepped out, I followed her out the elevators and into her apartment. It didn't take long for us both to naked and her to start sucking my cock.

"Edward Hardy." I cringed hearing the name my father gave me called. Standing up the women smiled. "Follow me." I nodded following the women into the doors she opened he door and I walked in thanking her.

"Edward I'm Nora James, please sit." I took a deep breath taking a seat.

"Can you call me tom please." She nodded.

"Well tom, tell me something about yourself."

"Um, I just moved into my own apartment it'll be the first time I live alone." She nodded.

"And why did you move out of your parents house?" When she asked that I bit my lip.

"Misunderstandings, a lot of th-"

"Can you be more specific."

"My mother died when I was seven, and my father met, married and moved in my stepmother six weeks after my mother passed. My sister was five, and my older brother was eleven. It was two months after she moved in when my father had left her alone with us." I stopped taking a deep breath.

"Go o-"

"No, I don't wanna go on." I said my leg began shaking.

"If you don't talk about this whatever your doing to have gotten sent here, it will just keep happening tom." I bit my lip.

"I was sitting in the living room, watching power rangers."

"Blue is me! I'm strong."

"Well I'm pink!" Cindy yelled.

"You two are cute." Linda smiled she was sitting in the recliner with a cup of the dark stuff that dad says to never drink.

"Thanks." Cindy giggled and I just looked back to the tv, I don't like her.

"Not gonna thank me Edward?" She smirked darkly.

"No." She stood up and we both froze Cindy looked down to the ground holding her gut that was bruised from the punch she got yesterday.