A what sitter?

"A baby sitter?" Me and my sister looked to one another, she glared at our father and I crossed my arms.

"Yea, wanna know why?" Our mother said her tone more then sarcastic.

"Sure." We both said and then Maggie crossed her arms.

"Because the last time you two were left alone here, a car ended up in our living room!" Our dad said and walked off grabbing his bag, I looked to Maggie and licked my lips.

"Makes sense." I shrugged plopping down on the couch but my mother walked over and grabbed the remote before i could, I groaned laying my head on the glass table.

"No it doesn't, this isn't fair I was gonna just eat pizza in my room, I don't want some old creepy man here watching me." Maggie stomped her foot and I picked my head up.

"Enough both of you, this is final it's only till Sunday you girl's will live!" Our dad snapped and I stood up.

"Can I at least go to my room?" I asked and my dad smiled.

"Gladly." He tilted his head and I scoffed. "So happy to be getting away from you moody teenagers." He added on and I laughed slamming my door shut and plopping down on the bed. I have a semi normal life.

Me and my older sister are basically joined at the hip, I was born only nine months after her my parent's didn't wait the mandatory six weeks I can tell you that.

I slipped out my bed and went into the closet far in the back of my closet is my stash of liquor, whine, some beer's but I won't drink them because they are warm as hell. I grabbed the bottle and walked to my bed, grabbing my lap-top I turned the light's out and pressed play on my laptop.

The movie was halfway through when I went to take another hit off the bottle, the door banged open and I jumped almost dropping the entire bottle on my laptop.

"Caught you!" Maggie jump on the bed and I groaned.

"You scared me! Did mom and dad leave already?" I asked and she nodded her head I handed her the bottle and she took a drink. "And the baby sitter." She gave me this look before moving her eye brow's. "What?" I asked taking the bottle as she was handing it to me.

"I bet you will never guess who it is." When she said that she got this smirk on her face and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" She shook her head no and handed me the blunt that I didn't even see she was smoking.

"Guess." She said and I took hit off the blunt.

"Uh? I give up." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Edward Thomas Hardy." When she said that I held my composure but on the inside I was screaming out.

"You play too much." I said and she smirked.

"No really, it's tom." I nodded my head a little and she sat up taking the blunt away from me.

"I'm gonna go to Brandon's house if mom and dad call cover for me please?" She said and I smiled nodding my head.

She said bye then walked back towards her room most likely gonna sneak out the window, I didn't move from my spot.

Me and Tom had a somewhat odd relationship about a year ago, we were both fifteen going on sixteen years old we barely spoke to one another till one day he randomly asked to walk me home that started our friendship for about a year he walked me home then he confessed his love to me and I was so freaked out I may have reacted in the wrong way.

I slowly sipped on my flower house slippers and opened the door it was quiet down the stairs the only sound is the television on, as I got down the stairs I heard Tom in the kitchen he was alone but talking to someone on the phone so I started to tip toe over.