The long lost daughter.

Just fluff.

***

Isabel was starring at the huge door and taking deep breath's.

She was here.

She was doing this.

She opened the door and was meant with a sea of people they were all so busy, half of them weren't even looking where they were going, Isabel looked to the elevator's and walked inside hitting the button she took a deep breath and waited for the door's to open it felt like the elevator was never gonna stop when finally it did, she was so enticed with the view she didn't see or hear the doors opened.

"Hey kid!?" She jumped and turned around.

"Oh." She walked out and looked left then right.

"Kid! Why are you in this building?" The male asked and she looked to him.

"I'm looking for someone." When she said that he raised an eyebrow,

"Only the rich are allowed this high." When he said that she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm looking for someone." She repeated and the man shook his head.

"Listen my client will be here in seconds and I don't need you here making him all uncomfortable-"

"Listen, I ain't here for you or your client, I'm looking for someone-"

"Hey Malcolm you still here, I thought you would be on the elevator?" She looked to that man and her breath got caught.

It was him.

The man from the picture, he was much older but it was defiantly him.

"I'm sorry Tom seems security isn't doing their job." The man said and looked to Isabel who glared at him.

"Hey." Tom said and she opened her mouth. "You okay?" He asked referring to her face her eyes went wide and she wiped the blood from under her nose.

"Y-yeah." She said.

"Oh now look who's nervous."

"My name is Isabel, my mom's name was Kell-"

"Mr.Hardy lets go this child is craz-"

"Hush Malcolm." Tom said and tilted his head. "What was your mother's name?" Tom asked.

"Kelly, I am fourteen." Isabel said and Tom smiled

"Well your very pret-"

"Your my father, your name is Edward not Tom." His eyes went wide and Malcolm gasp.

"What do you want from him!?"

"What?"

"Money? Fame? Fan's?"

"Go away!" Tom snapped and her eyes went wide, she turned around and hit the button for the elevator. "Not you." Tom sighed and she turned around. "You!" He looked to Malcolm who groaned walking away mumbling something. Isabel got onto the elevator and Tom got in after her.

***

"Kelly never told me she was pre-"

"I know." She cut off tom who sighed.

"What happened?" Tom asked and Isabel took a deep breath.

"She said she didn't care enough about me to tell you, she's never liked me." Isabel said and Tom sighed.

"Was she still?"

"Yeah, she was."

"Was?"

"She died two days ago, that's why I wanted to find you. I figured it was time you know." She said biting her lip.

"How did you even find me?"

"Mom had this picture." She slid the picture over, it was an old photo of them two weeks before he left, they weren't the happiest couple but in this picture they looked like a loving couple. "She said that's your dad. He doesn't care and you shouldn't either. So I didn't." Isabel said and Tom looked from the photo to Isabel.

"What do you think I can do for you?" Isabel took a deep breath. "I'm married and my wife isn't able to have kids, this won't make her ha-"

"No need to take me in, I mean why would you right? Not like you know me." Isabel said then stood up from the table and grabbed her book bag. "It was great meeting you, Edward." She said then walked out the restaurant, she got outside and tried not to cry.

He doesn't want her.

No one ever want's her.

"Isabe- Are you crying?" Tom asked and she shook her head.

"No, just got something in my eye that's all." Tom took a deep breath.

"I got a place around here, come on." Tom said and she looked left then right, she had no where else to go so she went with him. When they got inside the little apartment it had a bed, a bathroom, kitchen and a huge window by the table.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Isabel asked and Tom sighed.

"Where were you gonna stay?" He asked and she dropped her book bag and walked towards the window she opened it up and let out a deep breath.

"You leaving me here alone?"

"Yes, I got business and I need to talk to my wife, I put money on the counter and my phone number is written on the fridge, just call me If anything." Tom said walking out the door, Isabel looked around the room and sighed.

"Bye dad." She said and sat down on the table she started to cry and then she full out entered a screaming fest, her body shaking she tightened her hands on the teddy bear and cried some more.

*Whistle*

She tensed and looked out the window to see a male from the building across from her's was looking her way.

"What!?" She snapped.

"Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I Am okay!? You are disrupting my session here!" She snapped and he smiled.

"I didn't know breaks down were session's." He tilted his head.

"Yeah, well they are for me!" She snapped and he smiled.

"Your an angry girl." She glared at him and licked her lips.

"And your a nosy male." He laughed nodding his head.

"Not nosy I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She angrily wiped her tear's away.

"Well, look I am okay, don't I look okay!?" She hit the wall and he raised an eyebrow.

"No actually you look like your having an emotional break down, are you menstruating?" When he asked that her eyes went wide.

"HEY! YOU DON'T ASK GIRLS THINGS LIKE THAT THROUGH A WINDOW!" She stood up and he smiled.

"My name is Miles."

"Isabel." She said back and he smiled.

"Pretty name Isabel I've never seen you around here before, you just move in?" He asked and she took a deep breath.

"Yeah, my da- uncle live's here." He nodded his head.

"Well nice to meet you Isabel, I stay here if you ever need to chat just whistle." He said and she smiled wiping her yes.

"Thanks." She said and he tilted his head in confusion.

"For being nice to me, not many people have been nice to me these past two days. Including my da- uncle." Miles smiled.

"Well, I will always be nice to you Isabel." He smiled before waving goodbye and closing his window, Isabel closed the window and stood up from the chair, she had her teddy bear in her hand and looked around the house before she stood in the room and starred into the fireplace.

This was her life now.

Part 1.