Backseat head.

"Would you two just shut the fuck up!" My brother snapped from the driver seat and I rolled my eyes.

"She fucking started it!" Tom snapped leaning forward from the back.

"Shut up Tom." I whispered shaking my head it was only supposed to be me and my brother then it turned into me, tom, my brother and his girlfriend.

Who I can't stand.

Tom and my brothers girlfriend are two idiot's and they should get together and leave my brother alone! 

Okay maybe that's too far but whatever.

"Oh crap baby we need food for the house." His girlfriend said from the back seat and I rolled my eyes.

"Walmart here we go." Me and tom groaned at the same time. "Oh look they agree on something."

"No way, drop me off home first I am not going inside and I ain't waiting in this car for you and her to leave, one thing mean's twenty-"

"Hey idiot why not say the obvious, the line's are outrageous."

"I'm not an idiot jerk off!" I snapped and tom looked to me.

"Bitch." He tilted his head.

"Yo mamma." When I said that his eyes went wide.

"DON'T TALK AB-"

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO!?"

"NOTHING! Oh my lord! He isn't gonna do anything you don't talk about his mom, and you don't call her a bitch. Ugh! Your sitting in the back on the way home, cause you guys are annoying." He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Good to know." I crossed my arms and sat back as he pulled into Walmart, since my brother loved his car so much he would always park FAR away from the door and that just annoyed me some more, it's gonna take forever for them to walk back! UGH!!

When my brother and his girlfriend got out the car he took the keys with him, the car fell silent and I climbed into the back about two minutes after sitting in the front.

"Watch it!" Tom snapped as I lightly kicked him.

"Fuck off." I muttered and looked out the window. I felt a stare on me and only glanced over to see tom was checking me out, his eyes studying my lips. "Checking me out aye." I said and his eyes went wide.

"No I wasn't." He said back and I nodded back.

"Mkay." I then looked over to him making sure to bite my lip when he looked over, I watched his breath hitch and smirked my eyes roaming down his body stopping at his groin area before looking back into his eyes he looked shocked before his hand trailed up my thigh, if I'm being honest I haven't noticed his hand till now. Feeling his lips placed against my cheek I let out a breath his hands was making way between my thigh's as he was kissing against my jawline then to my neck finding my spot almost immediately, trying my best to hold in the moan I lost it when his hand dipped under my skirt and started to rub me through my panties. I felt myself becoming more wet and with one simple tug tom plunged his finger into my hole.

"Fuck tom." I tossed my head back and he dipped his head into my neck sucking harshly as I held onto the seat and my legs shook. He had suddenly pulled his fingers out of me and I let out a whimper.

"It's okay doll." He snickered placing a light kiss against my lips before his hand went to the hem of my panties and pulled them down, he slid them into his pocket before getting onto the floor and dipping his head under my skirt, and his tongue licked a long stripe up and down my pussy.

"Tom!" I moaned and he snickered against my pussy my body shivered and my head went back, tom's hand made way up my body till he got to my chest and squeezed. This was all so much I didn't even have a second to think that I maybe shouldn't be getting tongue fucked in the backseat of my brother's car, his finger had entered into my hole and I sucked in a breath and my body formed goosebumps as I was cumming and tom moaned against my pussy licking it all up as I was practically screaming out his name, tom came up to my level placing a light kiss against my lips.

I could taste myself and it only made me much more hornier then before, I placed my hand against his cock and he groaned.

"We gotta wait." He whispered and I bit down on his lip. "When we back your mine." He then got off me and I fixed myself as we looked over to see my brother and his girl coming out with a CART filled with thing's.

"So, you two ain't kill one another?" My brother got into the car starting it up and opening the trunk.

"Nah, we didn't kill one another." Tom snickered and I rolled my eyes looking towards the cart, because I see a lot of snacks and I want em when we get home.

Finished.