Why aren't we closer?

Part 3 - Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday.

This was a MINI COLLABORATION!!! I MEAN HELL YEAH!! 

@DanniiStorey Thanks for the amusement, and the help, THEY WILL LOVE IT!! And I think we did Great!! 

Readers! You need to thank Dannii because once again without her this wouldn't have existed! Thanks and hope you love, love, LOVE this chapter.

***

My life?

Hmm. That's a hard question to answer.

The life for me? Someone who likes to be controlled, controlled by not only one but two people.

Reginald and Ronnie Kray.

They are my weaknesses, they are my life, my love, and my heart. They are the reason's I wanna wake up, the reason's I wanna breath.

I was happy being controlled by the two, being slut when I wanted and being a mother when I needed.

Some people would say what me, Reggie, and Ron have isn't normal, maybe even sick because their brothers but I didn't care.

Neither did they.

Ron still had his fun with his boys, and me and Reggie still held a much closer relationship then me and Ron. But when it was the three of us something in me just felt much more complete.

"Mommy!" I looked over just in time to catch Charlie in my arms as he ran over to me.

"Why you running?" I looked to him and he smiled.

"Dada!" Charlie squealed, I laughed as I looked up to see Reg running after him, Ron was holding Reggie Jr.

I watched as Reg took Charlie inside along with Reggie Jr as it was nap time, Ron walked over and moved some hair away from my face.

"You and Reggie are close... why aren't we that close?" He asked, looking into my eyes

"Well..." I started but couldn't find the words to explain to him.

"We could be close if you wanted us to be" He said, softly brushing his lips against mine, it made me want more and the smell of him was intoxicating. 

"I could say the same thing too you Ron." I mumbled placing our lips against one another it felt like seconds but when we heard someone clear their throat we pulled apart and were looking into the eyes of an angry Reggie. 

"Without me?" When he said that his head only nodded a little. "Inside." Is all he had to say for me to basically bolt into the house, my heart was still pounding and the submissive in me wanted to get right to the room and be naked, but the mommy in me was stronger, she was much stronger and I needed to check on the boys, I walked into the room to see both were asleep.  

"Well he's pissed." Ron whispered I looked up shocked to see him at the door without me even hearing him walk in the room.

"Of course he is princess." I said back chuckling a little, Ron shook his head not letting out a laugh but the smile he gave me I knew he was amused. I looked up and god did Ron always look good in a suit, I mean yes Reg was something to look at but my god did Ron wear a suit like a hot dangerous villain or something like that. 

I hadn't noticed that I walked up to him till I had his back pressed against the wall. 

"Ronnie." I whined. "Why aren't we closer..." I placed my lips against his neck leaving light kisses as goosebumps formed on his skin. "The things we could do together." I snickered in amusement grabbing his hand and walking out the kids room, we got into the bedroom and I laid him back onto the bed his groin pressing against the thin fabric off my short's. My lips attached to his and seconds later we were in a full make-out before finally he pulled back.