All to much.

Part 2. Part 1 - Come on teach me.

***

"I already said no." I groaned looking at my brother Jake.

"Why not, mom and dad are coming back tomorrow so it won't even be that big!?" He groaned.

"You and your 'best friends' are already enough." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, why you so bitchy?"

"Mind your fucking business Blake!"  I snapped at my brothers little follower the only one of his best friends that I can't stand.

"Aye!" Jake yelled and I scoffed.

"You know what, have your stupid fucking party and when mom and dad catch you, I'm not standing up for you again!" And then I left yes bitch that's how I feel.

I am so mad and it's not even at him.

Stupid mark was making out with Linda and have the nerve to share it on snap chat! I mean who even does that?

"Knock, Knock." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"I'm fine Jak-"

"Not Jake." I looked over to see tom and took a deep breath.

"What happened?" I asked and he snickered taking a seat on the bed.

"You know I was gonna ask you the same thing." He said and I nodded my head looking down to my phone.

"Mark cheated on me with Linda because I wasn't giving it up, I mean what the fuck does that even mean!?" I groaned running my hands through my hair.

"It mean's Mark is a dick and doesn't deserve you." I tried to hold in my tears it wasn't even because I was sad over Mark I was more sad at my life, the day after I sucked tom off I started to think about him, I started to just obsess over everything about him.

"Whatever." I stood up going towards my closet.

"Uh what are you doing?" Tom asked.

"I'm gonna get drunk and fuck someone."

"Okay no." Tom stormed into the closet and I was only in a bra and underwear.

"Tom!" I snapped putting the robe over me

"Shit sorry!" He spun around. "But I ain't gonna let you go out there and sleep with some random guy." I scoffed slipping on some shorts and a tank top.

"And your my dad?" I said in a duh tone bumping his shoulder as I walked by I plopped back down on the bed.

"Look just lemme go down, I will grab a bottle and some weed and we can get drunk and high up here in the safety of your room." I took deep breath and looked towards him.

"Okay." I said not able to fight back anymore, tom walked out and I laid back on the bed.

***

Me and tom were in the room he grabbed a bottle of Gin and two beer's he called them chaser's, he also lit some weed and we were just laying on my bed and talking, he was telling me about how collage was going and I mainly talked crap about Mark.

"Hey mane!" My brother Jake walked in with Stan.

"What you doing in my sister room?" Jake looked to tom.

"Making her feel better." Tom said and Jake looked between us two but in the end he just nodded.

"Well come on play cards." My brother invited Tom who stood up.

"Come on." Tom put his hand out and I raised an eyebrow.

"I ain't gonna leave you alone here with a bottle and that phone." Tom said and I groaned taking it and I followed him down the stairs I was shocked to see the house not as messy as I thought it would be also the boys only had one guest with them each.