The stranger that saved his life.

"Welcome back everyone we were talking about the one and only Tom Hardy it seemed even after the success of his movie Venom he couldn't keep his marriage together, as of last night we have confirmed the reports that his wife of two years filed for divorce from the actor only saying and I quote 'I did what had to be done' I mean ouch, that sounds harsh, now we ask you all what do you think of this. Do you think it's infidelity that broke the two?" The person on t.v laughed and Tom scoffed taking a sip off his drink. Tom was drunk by the time he left the bar usually this isn't something he would do but with his marriage falling apart he didn't feel like he had reason not to.

Tom was walking through the alleyway because the cab's were all gone, his phone was dead which mean not calling an Uber or Lyft, and he sent his car away when he was still at the bar earlier, so here he was walking down this dark alleyway, It was raining but at the point he was at, he didn't care.

*Click*

Hearing that Tom froze and when he looked in front of him two guys were standing there one was holding a gun pointed right at his head, he quickly put his hands up, feeling sober in just a matter of minutes.

"Wallet, phone, car keys." The man demanded and Tom didn't move he was stuck.

He's heard of fight or flight, he's never heard of freeze.

"You boys should pick on someone who can handle you two." Hearing that Tom looked behind the men hearing the clicking of heel's he finally seen the shadow the man turned around the other man taking a gun out and holding it to her.

"And you think that's you?" The man holding the gun to her said and she smirked looking to Tom who was shaking in fear.

"Leave her out of th-"

"No need to protect me, I can handle this." The girl quickly cut off Tom and his eyes went wide.

"Oh can you?" The man who was holding the gun to Tom said turning around and the girl smiled cracking her neck.

"If I can't then my training is shit." She said and he stormed over to her, she grabbed the hand with the gun and spun him around, breaking his arm he yelled out in pain falling to the floor she grabbed his gun looking to the other man.

"Donnie what do we do?"

"Bitch." The man was yelling out.

*Bang*

The girl shot the man on the floor in the head which caused the other one to scream and ran away, he bumped into Tom as he was running away and then Tom seen a knife flying over the man groaned before he smacked into the floor with the knife hanging out his back. The girl smiled walking over she yanked the knife out his back and kicked him so he was turned around and looking at him.

"Look at that, my training ain't shit." She laughed and jammed the knife into his heart, he made a gargle noise and tom was wide eyed not moving from the spot he was in. "You good?" The girl asked wiping the blood from the knife on a napkin before she tossed it to the floor.

"Y-you killed them." Tom said and the girl smiled.

"I did. We should get out of here, I'm sure the cops are already on their way." She said and started to run down the alleyway finally his legs worked and he was running behind the girl, he could barely see her but he heard her heel's so it was easy to follow her. Suddenly she stopped running but Tom kept running and smacked right into her, she hissed and he held his forehead.

"Bloody hell women!" He snapped and she smiled.

"Miranda." She put her hand out.

"You mean murderer." He said and she smiled.