"Marry me, let's be a family."

Part 6. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession. Part 4 - Saving herself from the pain. Part 4 - Having a baby.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 6.

DanniiStorey

***

Blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe, just maybe she has my eyes but the blonde hair, that is something that I know I couldn't explain.

The weeks went on, and the older my baby got anyone could see it. She wasn't Ron’s. It sometimes broke me looking into her eyes and knowing she wasn't Ronnie's, but she was still me, still mine.

"George." That's all Ron had to say at the six week mark, was his name for me to know that he knew.

"What?" I asked

"Don't fucking 'what' me! She's not my baby is she?" Ron said, raising his voice in anger and frustration, I sighed as I finally revealed the truth.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me when you found out?! You made me believe she was my baby!" For the first time ever, Ronnie looked at me and I realised he was crying!

"I didn't know how… you were so happy, I didn't want to break your heart." I said, wiping away my tears.

"Not telling me has broken me more. I can't raise her. Anyone else's child and I wouldn't mind but not HIS child!" Ron said, grabbing his coat and walking out the door, leaving me crying on the sofa.

I must've cried myself to sleep because I woke up on the couch my head pounding and my eyes red, puffy and sore. I sat up cracking my neck and stood up walking into the nursery, since she wasn't making much noise I decided it was the best time to make the bottle.

An hour later I had her sleeping in my arms and I was just staring at the wall, I already missed Ronnie.

I jumped slightly as someone knocked on the door, I knew for a fact it wasn't Reggie because he never knocks or comes in through the front door for that matter. I stood up opening the door without thinking twice but I tensed seeing George.

"Hey kitten." I opened my mouth but quickly closed it. "Gonna invite me in… I brought gifts." He said showing the bags he was holding I looked behind him to see Stan standing by the car he waved at me.

"No." I finally spoke.

"Move! Or I will push you and our baby might get hurt." I bit the inside of my cheek stepping out the way. "So what'd you name the kid?"

"Quinn." He nodded.

"I like it." He walked right up to me gently running his hand down my face it scared me a little, why was he being nice to me? I pulled away from his hold putting Quinn in the bassinet.

"Why are you here?"

"I saw Ronald wasn't here. I want to know if she is mine." He said, never a question with him, always an order. 

"Yes, she's your daughter." I said, the words left a bad taste in my mouth. She shouldn't be his. She should be my Ron's baby.

"With the baby, we need to give her a proper home and parental support. I know I've been after Ronald for months. Marry me, become my wife and I will let him stay free and treat you like a Queen." He said, I couldn't help but smile, like I was hypnotized in some trance. He really cared for my child more than Ron did.