Having a baby.

Part 5. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life. Part 3 - Georges obsession. Part 4 - Saving herself from the pain.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 5.

***

George walked into the hospital, looking in every room to see if he could find her… and finally there she was, he frowned as he saw her riding that idiotic nut job! She was his to have whenever he wanted her and he was going to make sure of it! 

He looked down to notice his rock hard cock creating a bulge in his trousers, he could hear her moans through the closed door, he stroked his crotch, wanting to jack off and cum all over her sweet naked body but he couldn't do it out here… he would have to wait till Ronald had left. 

Some time later, he noticed she was asleep in the bed alone. Ronald had gone, finally he could have her. Sneaking into the hospital supply room he grabbed any drugs he could find and took several needles and went back to her room, filling each needle with the drugs he gently sunk them into her arm and pushed the liquids into her bloodstream, making sure she was high and tranquilized enough for him to finally have his way with her. 

She was moaning but it wasn't what he wanted, she was moaning out Ron's name his hand went to her neck and began to squeeze not to hard he just wanted her to stop moaning out Ron's name. 

"George…" She sounded sexy saying his name. 

"Mhm, say that again." He buried his face into her neck sucking where Ron already had left marks. 

"No…. Stop… George." He hummed rocking his hips in and out of her his cock twitched and when her back arched off the bed he felt himself explode kissing roughly against her lips, she entered her tongue into his mouth and he moaned climbing off her he seen the semen drip down her thigh he licked his lips kissing her head before walking to the door with a satisfied smirk on his face. 

Crystal's Point Of View 

I relaxed on the bed, feeling some cum dripping out of me, I sighed as I groaned out Ron's name, my fingers rubbing my sensitive clit, I arched my back as once again my body went into an intense orgasm. Ron had left the room, damn he was stronger and faster than ever before.

I called out for him to fuck me again, unaware that it really was George, my moans getting louder and more lustful as the drugs inside me really took affect. I kissed him hard as he lined himself up with me and thrust deep inside me, I don't know where my Ron got his new strength from but god was it a fucking turn on! 

"Daddy! Harder, I want you to punish your little kitten." without saying a word he sped up, breathing fast into my ear, I couldn't think straight… my body, my clit, everything was awake and tingling with pure pleasure. 

"You like it when daddy fills you don't you?" He growled, holding my throat, my moans got louder and louder as my inner freak came out, I've never felt so fucking kinky and sexy in my life, what is Ron doing to make me feel like this? 

"Get on your stomach." He ordered, I did as I was told, gripping the sheet with my good hand as I felt his tongue and fingers fight to penetrate me, every time I moaned he slapped my ass hard, making me whimper and moan more. I felt him once again enter his cock into me and I gasp. He felt so good right now.

I had woken up and my head was pounding as if I was drugged again, I turned my body to see a piece of paper, I smiled standing up god Ronnie had me sore I stumbled to the table opening the paper up.