Ronald Krays baby girl.

We are back with another collaboration! DanniiStorey welcome to our story and hope you enjoy.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 1.

Tom Hardy as Ronnie Kray

***

I picked up the mail on my doormat, hair messy, yawning like I hadn't slept in a month, and sat down on the sofa after making a nice cup of coffee.

A HRM letter?
'Miss Crystal Bridges'

I quickly opened it, a… Prison letter?

Dear Miss Bridges,
Prisoner D4 has requested visitation from you.
Visiting hours are 12:00pm till 4:00pm every week on a Wednesday.

Please refrain from bringing any food or outside items into the prison, to make sure you aren't carrying any items you will be asked to remove certain items of clothing and will be patted down before allowing entrance.

There will also be a transport minibus awaiting visitors, you will need to gather at this point, we have included directions there for new visitors.

Regards,

Graham Rufus'

I tossed the letter on the table.

Ronald.

Just thinking about him put a smile on my face, I wonder what he wants since Reggie always said never go visit Ron there but that didn't mean either of us listened to him about anything. I got up making way to the kitchen where my tea was now signaling it was ready.

I had gotten dressed, did my hair and walked back down the stairs, I jumped tossing the book in my hand at the figure that was sitting on my couch.

"Reggie!" I held my heart as Reggie got up putting the book he caught on the table, I tensed hoping he didn't see the letter. "I told you to stop climbing in my window!" He smiled.

"Have you spoken to Ron?” I shook my head no.

"Not even in a let-"

"Where is this going?"

"He's only stable because they're forci-"

"I liked Ron either way he always treats me the same, yeah maybe he's a little rougher but I rather him here then there being forced to take those pills."

Reggie shook his head. "He needs to be medicated." He grabbed the letter off the table walking up to me. "And you're not to see him." He walked out slamming the door. 

Watch me.

Wednesday came quicker than I expected, I packed a bag of small goodies I remembered Ron liked eating and set off for the minibus to broadmoor.

I was waiting in the line, this place was filled with many people they were being searched before being walked into another door. I was bouncing back and forth on the heel of my foot, finally after what felt like forever it was my turn.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing." The guard cooed and I looked up innocently into his eyes.

"I know, delicate little flower." The other guard actually walked over grabbing my chin. It took everything in me to not cringe away from his hold.

"Who are you here to see?"

"Ronald Kray." He raised an eyebrow letting me go.

"Hmm, odd. You can go." He stepped out the way and another person came forward leading me through the huge metal door. I was led to a medium sized room, all white… they could do with more colour.