Not the same man.

Warning this story contain's, domestic violence, abuse, and some matters that may be disturbing to some readers, please read on with caution and if you want to skip please just skip and move on to the next story.

***

"Okay everyone tonight we have a special guest, you all may know her from her newest film, Candy Killers, came out just a week ago and has already broke box office records, but the others may know her because she was rumored to be the secret wife of Tom Hardy." The crowd cheered and the man smiled. "Welcome Jessie Rose." The crowd cheered and she walked out wearing a short red dress with knee high white sock's and some black converse, she had a red hat and her hair was curled at the bottom.
"Hello Jimmy." She greeted as they both took a seat.

"Jessie, I am more then pleased you agreed to be on my show." Jimmy said and she laughed.

"Oh, I am more then happy you called me ten times two days ago." She said and the studio burst into laughter, she smiled.

"Well I wanna talk about your newest movie first? Was it fun, with women like Julia Robert's, Rihanna, Drew berry Moore, and Anna Hathaway you had to have been in an awe. I mean right?" She laughed nodding her head.

"More then right." She said.

"And we heard you had a barfing incident?" When he said that she laughed in embarrassment.

"Oh my god, that was just so sad. I had just got done meeting the girls other then Rihanna she had not yet arrived at the meeting, I was already so overwhelmed with meeting these huge actresses, and director's and then she walked in. When I tell you my heart started to beat so fast, I thought she heard it." The audience burst into laughter and she snickered with them.

"Okay go on." Jimmy said and she smiled.

"My eyes connected with her's and her's with mine, and she just stops and rushes over to me she gave me this huge hug and was like, I loved you in peace makers. I mean oh my god! So here I was hugging her and then bang. Just like my weird self would, I threw up all over her back and she pushed me away she looked so shock but then she laughed and was like, that has happened before." Everyone stared to laugh and many started to clap.

"So what happened did she want you to pay for it or anything?"

"No, I did send her a check and a sorry cake I just hope she liked it." She sighed and everyone started to laugh.

"Okay, we want to talk about the rumors about you and the walking dead?"

"Yes, I show up in three episodes of season nine, which I finished filming about ten months back, and I come back for season ten for a permanent spot." The audience cheered and some wooed.

"So your career is just sky rocketing, what about your relationships?"

"I have a lot of friends."

"And the men?"

"I didn't know that was gonna be brought up but ok-"

"Come on you didn't think we ask about Tom Hardy or Jeffrey dean Morgan?" When Jimmy asked that her eyes went wide. "We have found some footage of the two of you looking at a restaurant." The pictures showed up on screen and her eyes went to them. "This one here seems a little-" The picture was of Jeffrey with his hand on her lower back.

"I don't see what's wrong with it?" She asked.

"And this one?" This time a picture of Jeffrey kissing her cheek popped up.

"It's just a kiss on the cheek." She laughed throwing her head back, but when no one laughed she stopped looking behind her to her manager she nodded and he came forward.