Not even two minutes after meeting.

Today I was irritated, not only because someone woke me up out my slumber with loud noises and trucks, but because I ran out of coffee and had to walk to get coffee.

"Good afternoon." My mother greeted as I walked back into the house.

"I been awake." I rolled my eyes and she snickered.

"Someone woke up on the floor." She said and I groaned.

"What's this?" I asked walking towards the basket that was on the table, it had snacks, some drink's and even a pie.

"Well did you hear all the commotion this morning?" She asked and I looked to her.

"Nooo." My voice trailed off.

"Well someone bought the Grant house." When she said that I turned around.

"And that's my business because..." Again my voice trailed off.

"Don't be like that! Go take that to them, be nice, be polite, and introduce yourself." When she said that I looked out the window.

"Whatever." I said grabbing the basket.

"Thanks." She yelled and I mocked her walking to the house, ah the Grant's house it consisted of a father and his two son's, lemme just say the things I've done in that house will never be forgotten. I knocked on the door and it was opened by a male about my age he had on a white shirt with some black sweatpants and Gucci slippers with socks.

"Can I help you?" He asked quiet rude might I add, I had a scowl on my face but quickly got a fake smile.

"Your parent's here." He crossed his arms leaning against the door.

"Does it look like it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I thrust the basket into his arms he grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Just bring it in." He said shutting the door, I walked into the living room that still had some of the Grant's things still here, but the majority was new things, I got to the kitchen and smirked when I seen the little crack on the side of the counter. "Put it down." I did as told and bit my lip running my hand through my hair.

"Uh, are you gonna sit down?" He asked and I crossed my arms before walking to the chair next to him and taking a seat. "Whats your name?" He asked.

"What's your name?" I asked back and he smirked.

"Edward, but I rather tom."

"I rather Tommy." I smiled and he snickered.

"Feisty." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Anyways, i'm leaving." I got out my seat.

"Wait!" Tom stopped me also rising from his seat, he towered over me. In all honesty he intimidated me a bit. I looked up to him with a raise eyebrow. And then he grabbed my face slamming his lips against mine I froze before caving into the kiss but suddenly it hit me and I pushed him away.

"Whoa!"

"No shit, stay please?" I went to open my mouth but nothing came out, He backed us into the wall and leaned down placing a kiss against my neck, I couldn't speak, I couldn't breath and this was all feeling so good.

"Tell me to stop." He said before continuing to kiss my neck. "And I will stop." He slowly led us towards the couch and I fell back as he fell lightly on top of me sucking on my neck he left a mark that I would need to explain, he pulled back only to pull the shirt off his body, I slipped the tank top I had on off tossing it to the floor Tom reached to my back unclasping my bra and letting it fall down my arm, I moaned as he swirled his tongue round my nipple. "Been a while?" He asked pulling back and looking into my eyes, I could lie but I knew he would see right through that.

"Shut up!" I groaned and he smirked.

"How old are you?" He suddenly asked and I scowled at him.

"It's a little late for that don't you think?" I asked looking at the predicament we are in right now. He didn't answer so I groaned. "Eighteen and you?" I asked and he smirked.

"Twenty five." When he said that my eyes went wide.

"D-"

"On your knee's." When he said that my eyes went wide and my mouth went a-gap, but none the less I did as told and got onto my knee's looking up to him he looked down to me licking his lips. I slipped his sweatpants down his legs leaving him in only underwear I started to palm him through his underwear before slipping his boxers down letting his dick spring free, which was red, pulsing and oozing with pre-cum.

"Been a while?" I tilted my head and he groaned so I licked a long strip up his shaft I was going teasingly slow and the moment he grabbed my head I knew he was no longer patiently waiting on me, I opened my mouth as he entered his erection into my mouth sometimes making me gag on him as he pushed me all the way onto his member, suddenly he pulled me back the spit sliding down my lip and to the floor, tom lifted me onto the couch before getting in between my legs he pulled the short's off me.

"Thongs?" He moaned out pressing against his hard on and I bit my lip he moved the thong out the way and started to attack my clit my back arching off the couch, my head going back and my eyes screwing shut.

"Fuck. Tom." I moaned feeling him smirk against my pussy he then detached his lips from mine leaving me to whimper from the lost, he lifted me up with ease and we went towards the kitchen he laid me on the counter and got in between my legs he swirled the tip around my clit going into a drawer and grabbing a condom he handed it to me so I opened it he moaned I slipped it onto his dick then finally he entered me earning a moan from me he started to thrust the medal from the counter making my back slide up and down with each thrust, I looked up to him only to find his eyes trained on my breast that were bouncing up and down with each thrust.

"So fucking perfect." His thrust began to get sloppy and his hands found my breast teasing, squeezing and even bending down to suck on my nipple's my hails dug down his back and that seemed to make him move faster, he pulled back and when I noticed his eyes still attached to my tit's I placed my hands on my breast and started to mess with them moaning out every time I pinched my nipple. "Oh fuck!" He pulled out only to turn me around so my ass was face up and my face was placed against the cold medal surface, he pounded in and out of me wasting no time to thrusts his whole length into me.

"Fuck!" I moaned out my body wanting to collapsed on the counter but his arm snacked around my waist pulling me harder into him, the only sounds was skin slapping, our moan's and the occasional car that was passing down the alleyway of the house. "I'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum. Fuck.. Fuck." My breathing hitched as I reached my high his hand went to my breast and he started to squeeze moving faster, my pussy clenched as my high washed over my body.

"Shit. Shit.. Shit." I felt him twitch inside me before he was moaning out loud and shooting his load into the condom, he slipped off the counter lifting me up and bringing me back to the couch, we both laid down breathing unevenly.

"My name is Hallie." I said and he chuckled.

"Shit Hallie you might be my new favorite neighbor."

Part 1.