Sugar baby drama.

I was looking down to my phone as my friend went on and on about the new man she met to take care of her, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when the picture that Tom put up yesterday popped up, I bit my lip and clicked the photo saving it to my phone before I locked the phone and put it down.

"So how is everything with Tom and Dan?" She asked and I groaned.

"I had to cut Dan off last week, he sent me like twenty messages in three hour's. Mind you I only hit him back up once." I shook my head she smirked.

"And Tom?" I smiled.

"We are good, but last night he sent me a message that worried me a little." When I said that she raised an eyebrow. "Here I'll show you."

Sugar_Daddy_Tommy 🤑😍😘💦👅- Wanna hang out tomorrow? I got something I wanna talk about.

Party_Favor - Good or bad?

Sugar_Daddy_Tommy 🤑😍😘💦👅- I think it will be good, maybe a little bad but none the less good, I will take you shopping before.

Party_Favor - Alright, I'm gonna be with Donna pick me up from the coffee shop.

Sugar_Daddy_Tommy 🤑😍😘💦👅 - Got you baby girl, have a good night.

"It doesn't sound that bad." She said handing me back the phone.

"Yeah right, remember when Depp texted that he wanted to talk?" I raised an eyebrow and she laughed.

"Oh yeah, he had the clap right?" She asked and I groaned.

"I was on medicine for two weeks, I'm not doing that one again." Suddenly me and her burst out laughing thinking back to Depp and is damn clap.

"I went to his house and busted the window's out his Ferrari." When she said that I smiled.

"That's why I love you." She awe'd grabbing my hand and then me and her started to talk, I met Donna when I was only sixteen years old, she was twenty one years old going on twenty two I had just lost my mother to cancer and my father was already to drunk too care if the house was foreclosed on or not. I told her about my house and she said she could help me out, now at first when she brought this whole ordeal up to me I was not doing it.

Then I met Depp, he was my first ever 'client' as Donna called it, I was only sixteen years old and he was forty five years old, our first date we didn't even sleep with one another he just paid me ten thousand dollar's to show up to a dinner with him.

I mean I was in shock when he handed over the envelope with all the money, me and Depp would be with another for a year and a half the gifts got more expensive, the money became more and the sex started it became a necessity he wouldn't pay me if I didn't sleep with him. I met Dan two weeks before I cut off Depp due to him giving me the damn clap, and Tom I met tom during my nineteenth birthday I was at Club Vixen and I literally ran into him trying to run away from Depp, I was also on a date with Dan at the time.

I was shocked when HE brought up the idea to ME, I acted like I was confused to what it was and when he asked if I was in, I hesitated just to sell the act more.

"Earth to Kayla." I looked up to see Donna snapping in my face. "You okay?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yeah sorry, zoned out." She smiled.

"I could tell your phone was ringing." She said and I looked down to see a message and a missed call, I went to open the message but I heard the door chime and looked up.

"Kayla?" I looked up from my phone and into those brown eyes.

"I'm gonna go..." Donna's voice trailed off as she got up and walked away, Tom took a seat and when he smiled I almost lost my breath, I told Donna I cut off Dan because he called me more then twenty times that was one of the reason's, but the only real answer is because I can no longer sleep with both of them, I rather pick one and I know tom isn't a real deal but it feel's real when we are out it no longer feels like a job to me.