Just a wedding day.

Final part. Part 1 - Just a bad day.

***

The wedding was beautiful and it was exactly what I thought my mother would have, blue, white, and black.

My mother's three favorite color's.

The males had on matching tux's and us girl's all had the same dresses but they were one of three color's.

Me and Tom had been paired up and I knew it's because my mother knew we were messing around, I mean we live in the same house so I'm sure she's seen Tom leave a couple times so here we were at the reception dinner, my mother was smiling and talking to everyone, I was just on my phone checking most of the sight's I use and scrolling through the feed's.

"Pen." I looked up.

"Yeah?"

"You listening?" My mom asked and I smiled.

"Sure, what was we talking about now?" She shook her head and tossed a piece of lettuces at me I snickered shaking my head.

"Come on." She said standing up and walking towards the dance floor Travis smiled following her and I looked to Tom who was holding his hand out for me, I smiled taking it and we got to the dance floor.

"You haven't spoken to me much." Tom said and I snickered.

"You gave me a ticket four days ago, that was a dick move." When I said that he sighed.

"You were parked on the wrong side of the roa-"

"You parked my car there." I cut him off and he groaned.

"That's why you haven't been answering my calls." He said as he twirled me and I nodded my head.

"Exactly."

"You really are playing hard to get when we've been sleeping with one another for almost six months?" I laughed.

"Not sure, are you gonna keep ignoring me till nighttime?" I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"You know I have wor-"

"Next." I cut him off. "I know if you fucked me on the hood of your car, you have others. So listen and listen closely officer Edward, if your gonna keep fucking me then stop fucking the others, and if not. I will stop it all, because I don't share, I'm a only child I've never shared. I'm not a sharer." I then let go of him and walked away halfway through the dance, I got back to the table and his mouth was still wide as he looked shocked on the dance floor.

At the end of the wedding my mother and Travis jumped into their car and was on the way to Dubai for the honeymoon, I got back home and went right to my room stripping out the dress I hopped into the shower.

I was brushing my hair on the bed, I put on a oversize shirt, with some black shorts and slipped on some socks before I brushed my hair and tossed it into a messy bun, I opened my lap top and turned it on, just skimming through my messages, mention's, and replying to some messages. I heard the door down stairs open but thought nothing of it, about seven people have keys to the house so there is always someone coming and going.

Knock.

Knock.

"Come in." I said not looking up from the laptop.

"Not even gonna look up?" I glanced up to see Tom. "Pen." He groaned walking over he closed the lap top and I sat back rolling my eyes.

"What?"

"Are you really mad because you think I'm sleeping with other people?" He asked and I scoffed.

"No, I'm mad because I know your sleeping with other women." I said and stood up walking out the room he followed me to the kitchen, I poured myself a drink.

"And how could you possibly know that?" He asked and I downed my drink slamming the cup down.

"Travis talks to much when he drinks." That made his eyes go wide.

"Shit, what did he say?"

"Not to much, you know just about, Amber, Edna, Sammie, Stella, Saphora, Katy, Rosie, Jenny, Layla and much more." I smirked tilting my head his eyes went wide.

"Please tell me your joking?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Get out. Before I call the cop's." That made him snicker and I just walked away from him bumping his shoulder, suddenly I was pushed against the wall and his lips were against mine, the kiss was hard, deep and angry, I liked angry. He forced his tongue into my mouth harshly rubbing his tongue against mines, I could see how angry and maybe even horny he was through this kiss, he started to rub his finger against my short's and I moaned into his mouth, he lightly moved them up and down before he quickly slid the short's down. He pulled back biting his lip and looking down to the shorts.

"Naughty pen." He said his eyes darkening, I unbuttoned his uniform shirt sliding it off him and running my hand up and down his ab's he hissed and slipped the shirt off me before connecting his mouth with my breast, I arched my back and moaned as he lick, sucked, and bit my nipple's his hand ghosting down my body. "Pen." He mumbled and I hissed as he flicked my clit. "None of the other girls were anything you were." Then his finger connected with my clit and I whimpered because he started to move faster.

"Tom- Fuck." I said and he kissed my neck, then my breast, then my stomach and got my vagina he slowly licked at first and my body shuttered. "Please, faster." I begged and he started to lick faster I tossed my  head back and he suddenly pushed two fingers into me which sent my body into a frenzy, he was pumping hard and barely stopping from licking, Tom was always so dominating and I can see today was no different. He suddenly came back up slipping off his pant's his belt making a loud thud noise when it hit the ground, he squeezed both my breast before he suddenly slammed into me with no time to adjust I was a moaning mess, under his full control. I bit my lip and he slammed in and out of me faster then he has ever before, his eyes not leaving mine. I was close to my climax  and as his head dipped into my tit's I lost it tightening myself around him which seemed to send him over the edge because he quickly lifted my legs around his waist then was cumming in me, I gasp out in shock and he sucked on my nipple as he thrust inside me a few more times before he finally pulled out of me and grabbed the back of my hair.

"I lov-"

"Really!? Your room is right there." I looked over to see Uncle Dexter, I groaned and looked to Tom.

"The room." I groaned and he snickered as we both walked into the room, I kicked the door shut and collapsed onto the bed.

"That was your uncle wasn't it?" Tom asked and I laughed.

"Yup." He groaned.

"Great, he won't look at me the same." I laughed shaking my head and leaning over, I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up.

"So what? He lives in my mothers house and he's older then her by a year, that tells you somethings about him." I said and Tom snickered rolling over so he was laying over me, I opened my legs so he could adjust himself.

"None of those other women matter pen." He said and I smirked.

"I know. Travis also told me that." When I said that his eyes went wide.

"So you let me suffer!?" I smiled.

"Yeah, because I didn't want to hear about your past from my mom's husband. That's what you should have told me." I said and he nodded his head.

"Your right, but I love you." When he said that I licked my lips and looked down.

"I know." When I said that he leaned up.

"What?"

"You mumbled it in your sleep." He started to laugh and I followed him handing him the cigarette he took it taking a hit. "But I love you too." He smiled biting his lip.

Finished.