Real and Fake Young Master (1)

The boy has short, soft and slightly curly chestnut hair, and under his straight eyebrows are long and curly eyelashes. With the blink of an eye, they look like the wings of a butterfly fluttering. The black eyes are clear and translucent, and the nose is like a fine jade stand. The pink and shiny lips are like beautiful jelly, as if you can taste the overflow of delicious nourishment with one bite.

The porcelain-white skin can be broken by a blow, it's like the finest mutton white jade, revealing a hazy color under the shining of the incandescent lamp.

This is a young man who was particularly favored by the Creator.

Even though the soul has changed in his body at this moment, the pride that overflowed all over his body is still engraved on his body, which cannot be ignored.

Bai Chen looked at the boy in the mirror, bowed his head expressionlessly, and took apart the toiletries that the servant had just prepared.

Bai Chen: [Information.]

System: [Yes, little master.]

System: [Beep! The system energy is insufficient, please wait for ten minutes.]

Bai Chen was injured, causing his godhead to be unstable. When the godhead was about to disappear, the system sensed that the young master was in danger so the system pulled him into its system space. The system used its energy and the special nature of the space to finally stabilize Bai Chen's weak godhead. His godhead is stable, but it is only stable. If they want to restore the godhead to its original state, with the energy possessed by the system, it will not be possible even after tens of thousands of years.

But the system is the most advanced system in the three thousand worlds. In addition, it has accompanied Bai Chen for a long time. It is the most knowledgeable system in the entire three thousand worlds. Although the system cannot directly restore Bai Chen's godhead, it has a way to cure Bai Chen with the help of external force.

The godhead is also a soul. The best way to cultivate a soul is by a soul, but the soul used to cultivate the soul cannot be taken by force. Otherwise, once the evil force on the soul is absorbed by Bai Chen, it will only accelerate the disintegration and disappearance of Bai Chen's godhead. So Bai Chen has to fulfill the wishes of those souls in the three thousand worlds with deep-seated obsessions, and let those souls voluntarily give most of their pure white soul power for Bai Chen to absorb, which is the best treatment method.

And those souls can still reincarnate after giving up most of their pure white soul power. This is a mutually beneficial method that will not cause chaos for the three thousand world order.

So for the little master, the system used a small amount of energy to lock a soul with obsession in the three thousand worlds, traded with the other party, and then used the remaining energy to break through the barriers of the world, bringing the weak Bai Chen into the world of the soul and enter their body.

'Huala1,' Bai Chen opened the door of the closets and randomly selected a set of clothes.

System: [Beep! The world data has been imported, please check it, little master.]

Bai Chen paused, then continued to dress. After dressing up, he walked to the sofa with his bare feet and sat down on the sofa, a finger tapped a few times in the void.

This is a very ordinary world.

The original name is Lu Songyuan, the prince of the Lu Group in City A.

The Lu Group is a century-old group, and its status in City A is one of the best. Therefore, Lu Songyuan from a young age was a little prince who was favored graciously. In addition, father Lu and mother Lu had only one son, so the whole family naturally pampered him tightly.