Real and Fake Young Master 7

"Yes." Qi Xiao's calm tone instantly made Bai Chen feel relieved.

Because of the task, Bai Chen could only ask Qi Xiao to send him home under the urging of the system. For this reason, he almost stuck to Qi Xiao's body all morning, and he had to hold Qi Xiao wherever he went.

Ji Wenxuan, who had rushed to the villa early in the morning to see his future cousin, almost lost his teeth after eating dog food.

When Bai Chen was sent home, Ji Wenxuan decisively abandoned his car, daringly ignored his cousin's cold face and squeezed into the passenger seat, and then quietly became a wooden man.

In the back seat, Bai Chen sat on Qi Xiao's lap, curled up in Qi Xiao's arms, with drooping eyebrows, as if to say I am very upset, you come to comfort me.

In Qi Xiao's eyes, it was lovely and distressed.

"Baby, would you like to go to Grandpa's house with me?" Qi Xiao looked at the sorrowful person in his arms, his heart ached, and he was reluctant to separate from Bai Chen, wishing to take a rope to tie Bai Chen to his side all the time, so he can take him wherever he goes, and he can see him wherever he goes.

It was obvious that the two had met for only a day, but he could no longer let him go. The empty heart of the past was filled with Bai Chen, and even the blood and bones were engraved with Bai Chen's name.

See the parents so soon! Cousin is indeed cousin! ! !

Bai Chen's two small paws firmly grasped the front of Qi Xiao's clothes, and when he heard the words, a shining beam of light burst into his eyes, but it dimmed again after a while.

Bai Chen shook his head slightly, "I, I'd better go home."

His tone was full of dismay.

Qi Xiao's eyes darkened a bit, how could he not tell that Bai Chen was hiding something from him, thinking about the information he saw last night, Qi Xiao's heart suddenly became hostile, but his face was very good.

Qi Xiao took the box prepared by the housekeeper and handed it to Bai Chen.

The box is carefully selected by the housekeeper. The pink and white box is tied with a pink ribbon, which is cleverly tied into a beautiful bow, and a little perfume is specially sprayed on it, which is full of girly breath and sweet taste of love. .

Bai Chen looked up suspiciously.

Qi Xiao lowered his head and touched Bai Chen's forehead with his lips, "Open it and take a look."

Bai Chen took Qi Xiao's hand to open the bow and then opened the lid, revealing a white touch-screen mobile phone inside.

The white mobile phone is very familiar. Bai Chen thought for a while, remembering that in the morning, Qi Xiao had held it in his hand for a long time.

"Do you like it?" Qi Xiao held Bai Chen, put one hand across Bai Chen's armpit, held the phone in his other palm, and skillfully opened the screen, "This phone is the same as the one I use. This is called a couple phone."

A bright smile suddenly appeared on Bai Chen's small face.

Ji Wenxuan in the front seat shuddered, the old man's romantic relationship was a little scary! ! !

"This is my number, baby, whether you miss me or want me, you can call me, and I will be there anytime." Qi Xiao opened the address book, and there was only his phone number in it, save as husband.

He looked at Bai Chen frankly, and was not guilty at all because of this name.

Being able to keep in touch with Qi Xiao even after he was separated made the smile on Bai Chen's face deeper. He reached out and took the phone in Qi Xiao's hand and touched it lovingly.