Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 15

Su Zining followed Hu Jiao's gaze towards the warehouse door, a cold glow flashes in his eyes. With a cold tone: "Rest assured, they won't survive tonight."

Guan Xiaoxiao is an ordinary person and has no abilities. Although the others with her have abilities, it's not much better than ordinary people. It's okay to encounter 1st level zombies, their ability can handle it. But encountering 2nd level zombies, those people could only run away.

Su Zining couldn't understand. It's been more than half a year since the apocalypse, these people are still spoiled and unwilling to face reality. They don't improve their own strength and instead indulge in pleasure. When they are in trouble, they only know to ask for help. They are still picky eaters, thinking they are still the same old young master and young lady.

Even so, those people are still so vicious and selfish.

The four Su Zining temporarily formed an alliance with Guan Xiaoxiao's former gold master. They came to this area together to find supplies but because the other party was arrogant, they caused their operation to fail. When running away, the four Su Zining naturally ran together. As a result, those people who were detained begged them to take them away too.

At that time, because there were too many zombies, the people in the team started to die so they all ran. Guan Xiaoxiao's gold master was the first to die. Without the gold master, she can only ask for help. But after the apocalypse, most people can't even take care of themselves. In addition, everyone in Guan Xiaoxiao's original team knew their personality so no one wanted to take them away. Guan Xiaoxiao and the others were unable to find help so they went to Hu Linyi and the others.

Hu Linyi and the others only got along with them for a few days. They only know that these people are weaker. It's a human habit to depend on others. Though they are not clear about the other, that was a few lives anyway, so the four of them ran away with them. Who would have thought, while running away, the six saw someone in the warehouse and those zombies behind them. Those six people actually viciously pushed Hu Jiao into the zombie group. If it wasn't for Su Zining's quick response, Hu Jiao would be gone now. Because of Guan Xiaoxiao's action, when Mo Yan opened the door and went out, that's how he only saw Hu Linyi four dealing with zombies.

Su Zining looked at the wound on his body. Except for the well-protected Hu Jiao, the four of them have wounds all over. These wounds were also soaked in the rain but they were in good health and were rescued by Mo Yan in time so they didn't contact the rain much. Couple with their high ability level and good physical fitness, the chance of mutating into a zombie is very low. They just need to get through tonight.

But Guan Xiaoxiao is different. Their ability level is low with poor physical condition, and they have been in the rain for a long time now. The probability of them becoming a zombie is much greater than them.

And even if tomorrow they are safe and haven't turned into zombies, as long as no one takes them out of the area, they can't get out of this place full of zombies. Not to mention, they will not let Guan Xiaoxiao six people go.

Su Zining and the others quickly finished the pot of noodles, then he raised his head and said to Hu Jiao: "Jiaojiao, take out the rope and help tie us up."

Hu Jiao was stunned as she was cleaning up the dishes. Her eyes instantly turned red.

"Jiaojiao, listen to us." Hu Linyi rubbed Hu Jiao's head, "Believe us. We'll be fine."

Because of Mo Yan's words, their voices were very low but Mo Yan still heard their voices in the car.

Mo Yan didn't care. He's not a nosy person either. What he cares most about now is the little zombie. He took water in the car and simply wiped the little zombie's body. Changed the little zombie into a set of pajamas again which he picked at will. He hugged the little zombie and lay down in the spacious back seat and closed his eyes to rest.