Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 19

Bai Chen didn't have any memory before he fainted. He just thought he was too tired so he fell asleep. He got up from the bed in a daze, following the hand that was held, he coquettishly fell into Zhao Yan's arms.

"Zhao Yan, I'm still so sleepy." Those big eyes that are usually bright, were now drooping and lacking energy. Only a small slit was opened, one can't even see the eyeball.

Bai Chen arched into Zhao Yan's arms. Glancing at the dark night outside, he thought he must have slept for a long time, but somehow his mind and body were still so tired.

Exhausted, he's a little aggrieved.

This kind of exhaustion from inside out made him a little uncomfortable.

Bai Chen opened his small mouth, pulled Zhao Yan's hand strongly and put it in his mouth, yawning in exhaustion. A little crystal tear leaked from the corner of his eyes.

Zhao Yan grabbed Bai Chen's waist, making sure the sleepy and powerless Bai Chen wouldn't slip off his body. Those hands that are much wider than Bai Chen's hands firmly hold onto Bai Chen.

He kissed Bai Chen's forehead, gentle and pampering: "Sleep later, have dinner first."

Bai Chen pouted. He's not hungry at the moment, and he doesn't want to move.

Zhao Yan looked at Bai Chen, he stretched out his hand and put back the strands of hair stuck on Bai Chen's cheeks, then squeezed Bai Chen's pouting mouth: "Be good. Eat with me, I'm hungry."

Bai Chen nodded, "Let's eat together then."

Zhao Yan doted on Bai Chen, knowing that he doesn't want to move, he planned to go to the kitchen and bring the millet porridge that has been kept warm on the small fire for Bai Chen to eat. It's just that they're together now, Bai Chen, who was still clinging to him, didn't let go. The whole person stuck to him, his eyes were half-opened but his arms that hugged him were very tight. There's no such weakness that appeared before.

"Hug." Bai Chen raised his head and acted coquettishly.

He's not so clingy during the day but he really couldn't bear to be seperated from Zhao Yan, even if it was just a few minutes, so he was unusually clingy. He doesn't want to let go of Zhao Yan's body for a second, he doesn't want Zhao Yan to get out of his sight.

He grasped Zhao Yan's clothes tightly with his ten fingers, because of the force, his knuckles all turned white.

Zhao Yan paused. Helpless and doting, he picks up Bai Chen.

Bai Chen sat contently on Zhao Yan's strong arms, his legs swinging as he held onto Zhao Yan's neck and shoulders.

"Zhao Yan, why can't I grow on you, that way I can follow you wherever you go."

Bai Chen tilted his head. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed like a good idea. That way, even if the world changes, he still wouldn't be separated from Zhao Yan for a minute or second.

Just thinking about it makes him happy.

"Zhao Yan, you think of a way to make me grow on you, or you can grow on me." Bai Chen said unreasonably, satisfiedly inhaling Zhao Yan's scent that he was always fond of and never got tired of.

This is Zhao Yan's scent.

It's his favorite scent in this world.

He would never get enough of it.

Zhao Yan patted Bai Chen's little butt amused, and said: "You don't have to grow on me. I will take my baby with me wherever I go."

He paused, then added: "Wherever you go, baby, tell me and take me with you."