Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 4

Mo Yan sat on the bed, legs crossed with one hand on his knee supporting his head. He carefully looked at the rather clean storefront that had been tinkered with, secretly saying to himself: My family's little zombie loves to be clean.

My family?

The sudden word made Mo Yan stunned for a second. A bright smile immediately appeared on his face after. It is a good word, it sounds very nice.

Mo Yan secretly said it again twice in his heart, making it sweet.

After the sweetness, he turned to look at the door. What is his little zombie doing?

Mo Yan sat on the bed and waited for ten minutes but the little zombie still hasn't come back. He frowned, there was a strange worry in his heart. The smile on his face slowly faded.

After another ten minutes, the little zombie still hasn't come back. Mo Yan couldn't sit still anymore. He jumped up from the soft bed with a move and walked out with his long legs.

He was a fourth-level mental ability zombie. Mo Yan also understood that with the little zombie ability, he was most likely like a king for the zombie. Even if he ran into the crowd of base, humans who have only experienced the apocalypse for two months were definitely not the little zombie opponents. Even the first day he, known as the hope of the base, met the little zombies, he was still beaten by the little zombies. But still, he couldn't help but worry about the little zombie.

The worry was irritating.

Mo Yan flipped his hand and took a cigarette out of his space. He uses his ability to light up the cigarette, so the lighter can be saved.

Mo Yan also has a space ability. It was much bigger than Huang Xiao's space ability. Every time his space ability was upgraded, the space would double accordingly. Inside is like a small world starting up.

Now his thunder and fire abilities are level three while his space abilities are level two. The inside has been changed from a large sports field to a stadium. What remained unchanged was the spring in the middle. Mo Yan has tried it. That spring water has no use besides tasting a little sweet, so he usually uses it to take a bath.

But he only uses it silently. It wasn't convenient to expose his space ability. It's not that it can't be revealed, it's because Huang Xiao, who he grew up with since childhood, is also a space ability user. Space ability users have no attack power nor power to defend themselves, they are just a mobile warehouse. Everytime they go out, they need someone to protect them. Huang Xiao already felt insecure and blamed himself for not being able to fight. If his space ability were to be exposed, Huang Xiao probably would be thinking more.

Therefore, Mo Yan's space ability was rarely used. He usually uses it when he is alone. During the team work, the job of loading things has always been Huang Xiao.

Mo Yan wasn't a person who usually cared about others. If it wasn't because Huang Xiao was someone who grew up with him and has good character, Mo Yan wouldn't be thinking so much about whether he would feel comfortable.

After the whole cigarette was finished, the little zombie still hadn't come back. Mo Yan's brows furrowed even tighter. He went to the railing and looked at the first floor of the mall. He only saw densely packed zombies below, it looked terrifyingly uncomfortable.

But he just frowned at that. He put one hand on the railing with an expressionless face. His foot raises and his arm muscles bulge from his movements forming an arc.

Using the railing as support, he was just about to jump into the piles of zombies on the first floor when a roar came from below. Then Mo Yan saw the little zombie, who had disappeared, roared angrily with a stiff pale face and quickly flew towards him.