Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 14

The matter of acknowledging family was handled very grandly by doctor Zhou. Except for the Ruan family, almost all the other villagers in the village come. A table of ten, more than twenty tables were set. There are vegetables, meat and fish on it with some drinks.

Doctor Zhou medicine is very good, although he doesn't charge a lot of money for helping people when they come to see him, he would give them some herbal medicine. When he was young, he also healed the rich so he had saved a lot of money. He usually doesn't spend a lot everyday, now that he recognizes Bai Chen as his son, and got Zhao Yan as his future son-in-law, he was so happy that he just set up the banquet as he liked. When villagers hold a banquet, even if there is fish, meat, and wine, it still doesn't cost much. What's more, the meat was provided by Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yan originally wanted to set up the banquet but doctor Zhou disagreed with a sullen face. In the end, Zhao Yan could only provide meat. Zhao Yan's reason is that he was good at hunting and didn't want to waste it, so doctor Zhou agreed.

Witnessed by the clan elders and the village chief, the accepting ceremony went well. Bai Chen's name was brought under doctor Zhou name by the clan elder. After this, he and doctor Zhou will be real father and son.

The sound of crackling firecrackers resounded throughout the village. Most of them had genuine smiles on their faces, happy for Bai Chen.

Only a small number of people watched this lively scene with fake smiles on their faces, their eyes full of unconcealed jealousy.

These people have some friendship with the former Mian ge'er. When they meet on the road, they will say a few words. Some of their families are also in poor condition so they were also thought of as wasted at home, but compared to Mian ge'er situation, they are more fortunate. At least when they're old, their families will find a good family for them. If they are seriously ill, a doctor would be asked to see them. In the past they used him as a consolation, but now the person who used to be at the bottom was now free from suffering and he even has such a father like doctor Zhou.

Doctor Zhou is very respected in the village. The most important thing is that he has a good temperament and is sincere. Whether it's the rich or poor, they are all the same in his eyes. Looking at the grandness of the banquet today and doctor Zhou's smile that has never faded, it can be seen that doctor Zhou is very happy with this son.

He was originally a pitiful person, but now he has become the person of their envy and jealousy, how could their hearts not waver.

Another part is that people often take pleasure in bullying Mian ge'er.

Of course, the one who was even more jealous and resentful was Ruan Ayao, who was smashing wood in Ruan house.

She listened to the sound of firecrackers outside and her elder and second brother inquired about the number of wine tables and dishes on it, her eyes reddened with jealousy.

Mian ge'er is just a ge'er who loses silver, how could he climb over her head?

Doctor Zhou, for his newly appointed son, even brought a servant back from town to serve him. He wasn't allowed to touch those chores like cooking and washing.

This rich life should belong to her. Mian ge'er is only worthy of kneeling at her feet, looking up at her. He should only be jealous and envious of her.

"Ah Ah Ah"

Ruan Ayao, whose eyes were reddened from anger, screamed. She destroyed all the things in the room where Mian ge'er used to live.

The rest of the Ruan family were also not very happy.

After the banquet was over, Rong ge'er, who was one of the few people who have a good relationship with Mian ge'er, went to find Bai Chen and hand him a small cloth bag.