The Little Thumb Prince 10

A strange sight appeared in the middle of the hall.

Bai Chen is really too small, although he has grown a little bit now, he is no more than the size of a palm, compared to the handle of the laser sword, he really is smaller.

He held the laser sword with both hands, his hand firmly held onto the laser sword handle. In addition, Bai Chen was swinging the sword so fast that its shadow couldn't be seen at all, they only see a laser sword more than one meter long waving quickly, it seemed more like Francis was fighting with a sword that could move on its own.

However, Francis was still retreating under the 'automatically' attack laser sword.

At this moment, Francis's inner shock was beyond words.

He didn't expect that a palm-sized human like Bai Chen could actually possess such a high level of swordsmanship, he could even compare to a general who has been fighting on the front line all year round.

With another sword swing, Bai Chen slashed Francis's face making a blood marks on his face, the bright red blood slowly flowed down from Francis's face, and then dripped onto ground where even the light can be seen.

However, after this attack, Bai Chen's sword attack followed one after another.

Francis didn't care about the pain on his face. He gritted his teeth, shouted loudly, but another slash was drawn on his body by Bai Chen. He forcefully separated the long sword that Bai Chen wielded, and quickly took a step back.

"Francis, what are you doing?" Alia was lying on the ground, unable to move in pain, but her eyes had been watching the battle between Bai Chen and Francis. At this moment, seeing Francis retreating because of Bai Chen's sword, she no longer cares about the pain on her body, yelling with all her strength.

"Use your ability! Use your ability! Do you want to watch me die? Francis!"

Francis held the sword and lowered his gazes.

Originally, he thought that Bai Chen was just an insignificant little pet. Naturally, he despised it a little, and only used ordinary strength when fighting.

But now, the facts tell him that he is facing a master swordsman, if he doesn't use his strength, he and Alia will die.

He can die, but Alia can't die.

The long sword in Francis's hand slowly covered with a fiery red light, a scorching temperature suddenly exploded in the hall.

Bai Chen held the sword in both hands, his expressionless little face crumbled tightly, but his eyes shone sharply.

His little feet stomped heavily on the ground, making a loud "boom", and after that, Bai Chen, holding the long sword, jumped up into the air.

He went up, suspended in the air at the height of Francis, Bai Chen looked at Francis, his hand swinging down hard, without any hesitation, aiming to chop off Francis's neck.

Francis raised his eyes, raising his hand, slashing his long sword covered with his ability energy at Bai Chen's long sword.

The powerful power from his ability exploded in an instant, cutting off the longsword in Bai Chen's hand, then Francis swung his sword again, swept across with his ability energy, knocking Bai Chen off the air.

"Boom"

Bai Chen held the remaining half of the sword and fell heavily on the ground.

Francis glanced at Bai Chen, who had lost almost all his fighting power, and then walked towards Derek holding his sword.