Big Brother President is a Vampire 11

Bai Chen can do whatever he wants so he straightens up with both hands on Zhan Yucheng's shoulders, one leg crossed Zhan Yucheng's leg and he knelt down so he was face to face with Zhan Yucheng.

He turned his head, fully exposing his snow-white neck to Zhan Yucheng's gaze. His eyes looked expectantly at Zhan Yucheng's eyes that had turned black again at some point: "Big brother, you drink mine."

"It's bad to be hungry."

In Bai Chen's view, Zhan Yucheng doesn't want to eat so he has been hungry for a long time. Thinking of it like this, Bai Chen was very distressed so he moved his neck toward Zhan Yucheng's mouth.

Zhan Yucheng raised his hand and pressed Bai Chen's neck. Looking at Bai Chen with deep gazes, his black eyes turned blood red again.

"Baby, don't tempt me."

His voice was hoarse, the temperature on his palm was a bit hot.

Bai Chen blinked puzzlingly.

Zhan Yucheng sighed helplessly, clenching his hand hard, then pressed down Bai Chen's body, making Bai Chen sit on his lap completely, "You are still young."

Bai Chen didn't understand what eating had to do with his age.

Zhan Yucheng also did not explain, he kissed Bai Chen's eyes and said, "Big brother is not hungry now, baby, don't worry."

Bai Chen looked at Zhan Yucheng, he really didn't seem to be hungry. Somewhat disappointed, he buried his head on Zhan Yucheng's shoulder.

In fact, he really hoped that Zhan Yucheng would suck his blood.

Just thinking about how his blood will melt into Zhan Yucheng's body, Bai Chen's heart couldn't stop being excited.

Ai!

Bai Chen sighed heavily.

He really wants his big brother to drink his blood.

Zhan Yucheng was a little amused. He raised Bai Chen's head and went back to the topic, "Do you have any more questions, baby?"

Bai Chen's interest in knowing it was not very high anymore. His head is full of his big brother not drinking his blood and he was not attracted enough to his big brother, these thoughts all thwarted him.

Zhan Yucheng saw that he was really sad so he coaxed: "When baby is an adult and your body grows enough, big brother will have no scruples."

Bai Chen blinked his eyes, counting silently in his heart. It's about two months before this body became an adult, then he was happy again.

It will be soon.

Bai Chen, who was in a good mood again, enthusiastically asked his previous doubts: "Since big brother is the king of the vampires, why are you my big brother now?"

In the memory information provided by the original owner, Zhan Yucheng accounted for a very small portion, but Zhan Cheng and Rong Shiyi has counted for a lot. They are like normal people, they will get sick and age, so Bai Chen determined that Zhan Cheng and Rong Shiyi are both real humans.

Then, how did Zhan Yucheng become their son?

"My real name is Augsell, not Zhan Yucheng."

Bai Chen blinked his eyes confusingly.

Thousands of years ago, the vampire race was very prosperous. Augsell was born into the vampire royal family of that era. He perfectly inherited the vampire's ancestor's power and became the most powerful and popular candidate to be the ruler of the vampire race. However, Augsell was completely indifferent to those, he even hated the scheming of the royal family.