Husband, he always pretending to be an O 6

Bai Chen's heart is full of anger. He didn't know if Gu Louwei's situation was directly related to Su Xing, but as long as he thought that Su Xing would later become famous in the empire with the medicine developed by Gu Louwei, and step on Gu Louwei to take his position completely, he couldn't help but want to tear Su Xing and Wen Renzui into pieces.

Gu Louwei was keenly aware of Bai Chen's turmoil mood. He doesn't know why, he thought that Bai Chen couldn't accept that he concealed his identity and didn't tell the truth immediately. He just opened his mouth to explain when his sensitive ears heard a sound of footsteps coming from outside the ward where he stayed.

Gu Louwei's eyes flashed. He had to swallow the words that he was about to blurt out for a while. He quickly clicked on his light brain, restoring the surveillance in the ward. Then he tilted his head and leaned into Bai Chen's arms, pretending to be weak. At the same time, he quickly whispered in Bai Chen's ear: "Baby, don't think too much. You are my heart and liver. I only love you."

"Ding."

The electronic door slowly opened. A thin but energetic white—haired old man appeared at the door of the ward.

"Husband, I am so uncomfortable everywhere. You helped me rub it."

Gu Louwei grabbed Bai Chen's palm and placed it on his heart. While pretending to be weak, the small movement of hands and mouth didn't stop at all. Those lips rubbed ambiguously on Bai Chen's neck, those pair of hands gently patted Bai Chen's back to comfort Bai Chen.

No matter how many worlds have changed, Bai Chen's sensitive spots on his body are always unchanged. In addition, Gu Louwei has an unparalleled position in his heart. Every time he was kissed like this by Gu Louwei, he has always never cared any bit about other things around him.

Jian Ming opened the door of the ward and saw that his proud disciple was shamelessly lying in the arms of a raw-eyed alpha, acting like a spoiled child. He was too astonished to say anything.

Then his heart trembles and his eye twitches.

The worry that he had disappears when he just enters and hears the loud voice calling out husband affectionately. It was replaced by a helpless hatred that iron is not steel anger.

One of the eight great pharmacists in this dignified empire, who left all urgent matters for his beloved disciple's injury, rushed to the hospital in a hurry. As a result, he saw his rumored 'fight for love' beloved disciple, who had only one breath left, was happily talking about love, and eating his alpha tofu.

As an omega, he doesn't even know how to be reserved! Alpha is a big pig's hoof. His proud disciple rushes in like this, it is very easy to be abandoned!

Jian Ming felt heartache.

His heart hurts.

Worrying about his beloved disciple being abandoned, Jian Ming cast his eyes on Bai Chen. He glanced at him up and down very strictly and carefully, he almost wanted to dissect Bai Chen to study it clearly.

Unlike what he expected, he didn't seem to put on airs.

Jian Ming snorted in his heart. He's alright. Just, he doesn't know what his character is like? But if he thinks about it, he must not be much better since he even let an omega stand in front of him to fight!

The more Jian Ming thought about it, the more he looked down on Bai Chen.

When he came, he hadn't watched the video on the Internet. He just heard a few apprentices in the research room talk about the gossip that an omega was injured in a fight for an alpha. Hearing the name of his disciple again, thinking about his disciple's usual behavior, his heart beat faster and his eyelids twitched. When he asked, sure enough, it was his beloved disciple who was hurt. And so he came in a hurry.