Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 16

The thunderball hit the machinery not far away and blasted the giant machine into pieces of debris. The little zombie quickly created a mental barrier to block out the flying machinery pieces.

Although it prevented the debris from hurting people, but the sound of machinery bombing still spread, creating a huge explosion in this side of the place.

In a warehouse not far away, Hu Jiao and the others were awoken from their tiredness because of the huge explosion. The four of them were shocked for a while. After the four looked at each other, Hu Jiao hurriedly got up from the ground and walked to the warehouse door.

There was a fire in the factory not far away. Hu Jiao remembered, that direction was where Mo Yan and that little brother headed.

She couldn't help but worry.

"Brother Mo Yan's ability level is much higher than ours, if he can't handle it, then it's no use even if we hurried over." Su Zining comforted Hu Jiao, "Besides, it doesn't necessarily be a danger to them."

This loud noise shook Hu Jiao and the other's spirits but Guan Xiaoxiao, who was beside the sound source, didn't even wake up.

Actually, they can't wake up.

The group of six was huddled in the small corner inside the factory. When the explosion sounded, their eyes lashed trembled, seemingly wanting to wake up to see what's going on. But no matter how they tried to open their eyes, their eyes felt like it was glued together, feeling so heavy that they couldn't open.

There was a look of pain on their faces, as if they were falling to a nightmare that they are unable to break free from.

Mo Yan and the little zombie were indifferent to the movement caused by them both. They weren't afraid at all that the loud noise would wake up those people they were about to attack. They are not afraid of attracting zombies from other areas.

Mo Yan hugged the little zombie and kissed the spoiled little zombie's upturned nose. Then put the little zombie on the ground.

"I'm watching you right here."

There was a happy look in the little zombie's eyes. He stretched out his hands and held Mo Yan's neck. He tiptoed and rubbed Mo Yan's nose with his nose.

Mo Yan looked at the little zombie's coquettish action amused. He reached out and rubbed the little zombie's head.

After a while, the little zombie had enough coquettishness, he then walked towards Guan Xiaoxiao and the other six people. The little zombie stood quietly in front of the six, Guan Xiaoxiao and the others. He stood there for a while. Then stretching out his hand, a green vine appeared in his palm. The little zombie moved his fingers, the vines seem to be given life as they all rustle crawling on the ground like flexible snakes. They all crawled towards Guan Xiaoxiao's body. Finally, they circled around them a few times to bind the six people firmly.

After doing this, the little zombie tilted his head. His mental force spreads into thin needles and is stabbed into the six people's eyebrows fiercely.

"Ah"

The six people who were originally turning into zombies and couldn't wake up all creamed and finally opened their heavy eyes.

When they opened their eyes, they saw a little zombie wearing a black cloak in front of them.

There is no light in the factory and their ability level is low. They only dimly saw a black figure and a pair of scarlet eyes in the darkness.

They were startled. Suddenly, there was another scream.