Film Emperor's Little Wife 14

The statement from Xinghui Entertainment president was issued one step earlier than Bai Chen. Liu Fang dealt with the statement of Xinghui president first, and then found out that Bai Chen's Weibo had also been updated.

This almost scares Liu Fang.

Feel free to ask anything for me to composed and sing...How could this be possible!!!!

Liu Fang's first reaction was the same as most people. He didn't believe that Bai Chen had this ability, so he subconsciously denied Bai Chen.

The strongest composer in the entertainment industry is Zhou Jun, one of the judges of Star of Tomorrow, but his highest record is to make two songs a week, but after that, Zhou Jun has never been so productive.

Composing generally depends on inspiration, or strong ability, but Liu Fang has never heard whether in the domestic entertainment industry or abroad, or the highest musicians in the circle, no one can get randomly assign and able to make a composition.

Composing is not about adapting songs, it isn't that easy.

Liu Fang's heart was about to break. He couldn't help but frown, he was worried. He immediately took out his mobile phone and called Jian Li to ask what was going on with Bai Chen's Weibo.

As a result, the call was turned off. He called Bai Chen again and found that both of them had their cell phones turned off.

...

In the villa, Jian Li saw Bai Chen tired look, thinking that the two of them were messing around late last night and felt sorry for him. Seeing that the matter was almost done, Jian Li turned off their mobile phones and held Bai Chen, he patted Bai Chen on the back, coaxing Bai Chen back to sleep.

When Bai Chen woke up, it was already 12 past noon, and he was the only person in the room. As soon as he opened his eyes and did not see Jian Li, Bai Chen pouted a little disappointed.

He reached out and touched where Jian Li was lying next to him, the quilt still had a little residual warmth, which meant that Jian Li hadn't been up for long.

Bai Chen's eyes lit up, he stood up from the bed, brushed his teeth and washed his face quickly in the bathroom, and then ran downstairs.

There was some slight movement from the kitchen. Bai Chen smiled and walked towards the kitchen. Sure enough, he saw Jian Li wearing an apron, holding a spatula in one hand and a pot handle in the other, frying vegetables seriously.

Bai Chen ran over briskly, hugged Jian Li's waist from behind, and rubbed his head against Jian Li's back.

"Woke up?" Jian Li stopped the movement in his hands, took the wet towel placed aside and wiped his hands, and then hugged the coquettish Bai Chen behind him.

"Yeah" Bai Chen nodded, holding Jian Li's waist stickily, not letting go.

Jian Li lowered his head and kissed Bai Chen's forehead. Seeing that the fish in the pot was almost ready, he turned around and set the plate, then took Bai Chen to the sink to wash his hands and eat.

For several worlds, Bai Chen has been pampered, eating the best and most delicious food, but Bai Chen's favorite is the dishes made by his man.

The two ate lunch sweetly, but Liu Fang, who couldn't contact Jian Li all morning and finally ran out of patience, rushed to the villa with Xiao Zhou.

"What's going on with Keke weibo?" Liu Fang said worriedly as soon as he came in.

He is really anxious. He was afraid that Bai Chen will encounter a serious backlash in three days. Once Bai Chen fails to prove his strength, his situation in three days will be worse than this morning, even if Jian Li has resources and manpower, it will still be difficult to recover from it.