Real and Fake Young Master 12

Mother Lu saw this scene when she opened the door of the ward.

She was glad that her son finally woke up, but she was in a mixed mood when she saw the two embracing each other.

Mother Lu lowered her eyes, raised her hand and knocked on the door to remind the two of them who were embracing each other.

Bai Chen was still held by Qi Xiao, so he could only raise his head, and when he saw that it was Mother Lu, he obediently called out: "Mom."

Qi Xiao also move from Bai Chen's neck at this time, released Bai Chen, and greet mother Lu: "Auntie, hello."

Mother Lu was in a complicated mood, but she still showed a smile. She nodded to Qi Xiao, walked to the bed, put the thermos barrel on her hand on the bedside table, and raised her hand, touching the top of Bai Chen's hair: "You can really sleep, you sleep for two days, you scares mom to death."

"Two days of sleep?" No impression.

"Yes, just like a little lazy pig." Seeing that Bai Chen couldn't remember, Mother Lu didn't mention anything about that night again. She checked on Bai Chen's forehead and turned to open the thermos and took out the clean bowls and chopsticks, and poured out the porridge inside.

Mother Lu brought this porridge for Qi Xiao, she saw clearly in the past two days, how deeply the man in front of her cared about Bai Chen. She didn't know where Qi Xiao got the news about Bai Chen entering the hospital in the middle of the night, remembering the scene of him rushing over, Mother Lu sighed from the bottom of her heart.

That night, the Qi Xiao in mother Lu's eyes would never be forgotten. That kind of fear and panic that seemed to have lost the whole world in his eyes made mother Lu very clear that this man loved her son to the bones and blood.

Fortunately, it was only a false alarm. Bai Chen suddenly fell asleep then because he was too tired. However, for the past two days, Qi Xiao stayed awake for Bai Chen, and haven't taken a step outside of the ward. A good person was tossed into a haggard appearance.

It was for her son. Mother Lu couldn't bear it, so she thought about taking care of him a bit, so she took charge of Qi Xiao's food in the past two days.

Seeing this, Qi Xiao sent back the housekeeper in the villa.

Sleeping for two days, Bai Chen now has a mortal body, and he is really hungry. He sucked his nose and smelled the smell of porridge spilling in the air, and finally held back his hunger.

He grabbed Qi Xiao's palm, and looked at Qi Xiao's appearance, Bai Chen couldn't help but feel pain in his heart.

Bai Chen: [System, what happened to Xiao?]

The system returned quickly: [Little Master, he has been looking after you endlessly for the past two days.]

Bai Chen pursed his lips: [Why did I suddenly sleep for two days.]

He was a little puzzled: [I remember I was taking a shower.]

The system is still self-blame, but in order to prevent the little master from remembering what happened that night, he pretended to be nonchalant: [Maybe the little master's godhead is too weak, little master, we have to fulfill the wish for Lu Songyuan soon.]

"What's wrong?" Qi Xiao, who had been paying attention to Bai Chen, immediately noticed the changes in Bai Chen's mood.

Bai Chen shook his head, fingers on Qi Xiao's palm, looking at Qi Xiao's bloodshot eyes a little sad, "You, don't do this in the future, I'll be fine."

Qi Xiao touched Bai Chen's head "It's ugly?"

"Yeah." Bai Chen nodded, then grabbed Qi Xiao's palm and placed it on his heart, "and it's uncomfortable."