Big Brother President is a Vampire 8

Bai Chen was still sitting high on Zhan Yucheng's neck, his nose twitching while he looked around.

He smelled blood when he bumped into Fu Deying's arms before so Bai Chen understood, vampires should have their own special methods to prevent their own blood smell from leaking out. This is why he has not made any progress from his previous search.

But now the vampire he just met had just finished sucking fresh blood, it was definitely too late to eliminate the smell of blood on their body.

A faint smell of blood drifted into Bai Chen's nose along with the slightly cold wind. Bai Chen turned to look in the direction of the bloody smell, he saw a shadow running quickly through the crowd.

Vampire!

Bai Chen put one hand on Zhan Yucheng's shoulders, pushing with his hand, he flipped over from Zhan Yucheng. The crowd around him exclaimed because of his sudden action.

"Big brother, wait for me here, I'll be back in a while." As Bai Chen landed, he hurriedly said this to Zhan Yucheng, then his legs moved and ran quickly towards the figure. Zhan Yucheng reacted fast but still couldn't grab onto him immediately.

Zhan Yucheng stood on the spot, looking down at his empty hand with a gloomy face like a drop of water dripping onto the surface. The surrounding people keenly felt the danger and quickly took some steps back, staying away from Zhan Yuchneg in unison. For a while, the space  around Zhan Yucheng was empty.

Zhan Yucheng looked at his palm for ten seconds before taking it back. He finally moved his legs, with a dangerous and terrifying aura, he walked towards the direction where Bai Chen disappeared to.

His speed was obviously not fast, and the scene of the murder was also very crowded, but Zhan Yucheng seems to have enter a world with no one. His footstep stepping on the ground was normal but in the blink of an eye, he had walked 100 meters away from the crowd.

Some people exclaimed when they saw this phenomenon but the next moment, those people blinked confusedly: "What did I just say? That's weird?"

The vampire is fast but Bai Chen's speed also wasn't slow. This body is somewhat lacking in physical fitness, but with the blessing of Bai Chen's weak soul, in addition, at the beginning when he first crossover, the system also properly strengthened Bai Chen's body, so Bai Chen's physical fitness now is stronger than that of ordinary people.

But in the end, it still can't match the speed of a vampire.

Fortunately though, Bai Chen's sense of smell, which was previously enhanced by the system, now played a critical role at this time.

"Where are you rushing to? Buy a ticket! Buy a ticket!" The middle-aged woman stretched out her hand to stop the fast running Bai Chen and shouted impatiently. When she finished shouting and saw Bai Chen's tender and delicate face, her impatience just now dissipated in an instant, her tone softened. "Young man, why are you in such a hurry? Do you have a ticket? You can't enter the haunted house at will. If you don't have a ticket, there is a ticket seller over there, buy one if you want to go in."

Bai Chen was forced to stop. He stood there and sniffed, after making sure that the vampire was hiding in the haunted house and didn't move, he said sorry to the aunt then turned around to go buy a ticket.

It's dark inside the haunted house but not to the point where they can't see their own fingers. There is a little green light scattered all over the place so people can vaguely see the outlines of things around them. It's very quiet inside, occasionally, the scream of customers not far away could be heard.

Bai Chen took out the pistol especially used to deal with vampires exchanged by the system. He walks without any expression on his face in the dark haunted house, occasionally sniffing from time to time looking for the faint smell of blood.