Big Brother President is a Vampire 12

"Baby, you belong to me."

When Bai Chen was trying to be angry, Zhan Yucheng's hands suddenly wrapped around his body, holding him tightly. With that strength, it seemed as if he wanted to melt Bai Chen into his body.

The scent that whiffs through his nose, and his whole body that was covered by Zhan Yucheng's scent makes Bai Chen infatuated. Although Bai Chen was hurt being hugged so tightly that he had difficulty breathing and wanted to break free, he was also a little reluctant to let go.

"Converting to a vampire not only means that you have to surrender to the other party, it also means that the other person will be the most intimate person with you in this world." Zhan Yuchneg's low voice rang beside Bai Chen's ears.

"He will be your master, your father, and your lover." Zhan Yucheng's two sharp fangs grind Bai Chen's earlobe and gently pierce it. Bright red blood with a sweet scent that was very attractive to Zhan Yucheng emerged from Bai Chen's ear.

"Hiss." The sudden tingling makes the defenseless Bai Chen softly draw in a breath. He frowned in embarrassment then the originally pouted mouth became a little higher.

He didn't wait for Bai Chen to complain before Zhan Yucheng stretched out his warm and moist tongue to lick the drop of blood from Bai Chen's earlobe into his mouth, then lightly suck on his earlobe.

Bai Chen's body softened immediately because of Zhan Yucheng's actions. His eyes turn moist, looking soft and delicate. His hands resting on Zhan Yucheng's shoulders lost all their strength.

"They will do the most intimate things." Zhan Yucheng's palm moved down, sliding onto Bai Chen's waist, buttock, then reached in and held his.

"Wu." Bai Chen's body softened.

"Big brother." His voice was soft and waxy, his hands wanted to hug Zhan Yucheng but Zhan Yucheng made him feel a little weak that he couldn't even hug. His moist eyes turn misty, his mouth open slightly, letting out panted, impatient filled with desire.

"Baby, now do you know why I'm angry?" Zhan Yucheng's stopped his hand movements. When Bai Chen was close, he pulled out his hand and deliberately exhaled in Bai Chen's ear.

It wasn't known if it was because of Zhan Yucheng's warm breath or Bai Chen himself, his tender white face gradually dyed pink. It was so cute that Zhan Yuchneg's almost wanted to eat him.

"Understood." Bai Chen twisted his body, groaning softly.

He wrinkled his face pitifully and bite Zhan Yucheng's neck, "I've always been my big brother's, only for my big brother."

"Good." Zhan Yucheng supported Bai Chen's body, making Bai Chen's face that was buried between his neck exposed, he lowered his head to kiss him.

Bai Chen turned his head, avoiding Zhan Yucheng's action.

"Big brother is too much." The mist in Bai Chen's eyes condensed together, slowly dripping down, hitting Zhan Yucheng's clothes.

"I didn't know that before and yet big brother was so fierce to me, and still teases me just now on purpose." He twisted his body that Zhan Yucheng touched but didn't release: "Uncomfortable."

"Beside, besides..." Bai Chen is simply aggrieved: "After knowing that big brother is a vampire, I gave up on all my previous plans. I just want my big brother to bite me."

"I don't want to talk to my big brother anymore."

The physical and psychological discomfort made Bai Chen angry. He pushed Zhan Yucheng away and stand on the ground, but because his body was still sensitive due to what Zhan Yucheng did before, when he stood on the ground, his legs almost gave in.