I have a date with the ghost king 5

Bai Chen blinked his pair of bright curious eyes.

Xiao Nie is not an ordinary person. After he entered his room again tonight, Bai Chen was even more sure of his guess. And with this world setting with supernatural events, apart from human, there are also ghosts everywhere.

According to Bai Chen's memory from the original owner, there is no ghost in this world that can condense entities. Even those thousand-year-old ghosts with high strength on the most wanted list of exorcists could not condense entities.

But the body of the person in front of him is real, except that his body temperature is cold and not like a human being.

Bai Chen has big and clear eyes. In addition to his delicate facial features, with those big bright eyes, though he was a young man in his twenties, he looks like an average seventeen or eighteen years old high school student. His look is very deceptive.

He blinked his clear bright eyes full of curiosity. He just lay on Xiao Nie's chest and looked at Xiao Nie. He was exuding a sweet aura all over him.

Xiao Nie couldn't help raising his hand and rubbed Bai Chen's short soft hair.

He only rubbed it once and stopped to move away, but Bai Chen quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Rubbed it again."

"It's very comfortable."

Xiao Nie's stopped hands moved again.

Bai Chen closed his eyes and enjoyed Xiao Nie rubbing his hair. He enjoyed it again and again, then stretched out his index finger and poked Xiao Nie's firm chest, urging: "You haven't told me yet."

"Have you heard, at the end where the sky and sea meet, there lies an abyss that neither living beings nor ghosts can approach. It's called Emperor Tomb Deep Pool. It's the sleeping place of the ghost king of the ghost world."

Xiao Nie looked into Bai Chen's eyes, saying word by word: "That's where I came from. My name is Xiao Nie, I am the king of the ghost world."

Bai Chen was stunned. He didn't expect his lover in this world to have such a big background.

In the exorcism world, there's a famous legend about the ghost king. In the legend, the ghost king is so powerful that he can move mountains and rivers, overturn clouds, and make all the ghosts in the world surrender. In ancient times, that's the era of ghosts. That was when the gods were still prospering but those gods also did not dare to comfort the ghost king easily.

In the record, many gods once pressure the ghost king to surrender to the god but it anger the ghost king. In the end, the ghost king led all the ghosts to slaughter more than half of the gods. Only then did the gods know that they had caused a great disaster. The gods clamped their tails and since then, they have never dared to provoke the ghost clan again.

The ghost king also didn't kill them all. After the gods behaved, he led the ten thousand ghosts to retreat.

But since then, the gods began to fade away. In the end, they were all annihilated. However, the ghost king, who should have taken the opportunity to develop the ghost clan, led many ghost generals away and quickly disappeared from the world. Since then, it ushered in human development and prosperity.

This legend has been passed down since the ancient exorcism era. But even till now, not many people believe that and just treat it as an exaggerated story.

Bai Chen did not expect that there's really a ghost king, and he was his lover too.

"I was born at the beginning of the world by the fusion essence of heaven and earth and ghost qi. I have no such thing as past and present."