Real and Fake Young Master 8

Next month, Lu's Group will have a new product launch conference. Lu's senior management attaches great importance to this. At that time, Lu's senior staff will be there, and various figures in the upper circle of City A will also be invited, as well as popular stars and reporters to create momentum for the new products.

Zhao Jun came here this time for this new product launch.

In the name of his father, he reminded father Lu that Lu Qing's identity should be disclosed at this press conference, so that Lu Qing's status will be correct.

Under Zhao Jun's ingenious words, father Lu agreed with Zhao Jun's suggestion in order to make up for the 20-year-lost 'biological son', Lu Qing, under Zhao Jun's clever words.

Because of this incident, the original owner was almost excluded from the circle, coupled with Lu Qing and Zhao Jun's secret calculations against the original owner, the original owner finally made up his mind to leave the Lu family resolutely regardless of mother Lu's retention, giving Lu Qing a chance. .

It was also because of this incident that the system caused Bai Chen to come back and stop it.

He can't stay with Qi Xiao, Bai Chen doesn't have a good face towards the two instigators, Zhao Jun and Lu Qing.

"Young master Ji?" Zhao Jun looked at Ji Wenxuan next to Bai Chen in surprise, and then enthusiastically walked over to say hello, "I didn't expect young master Ji and Xiao Yuan to have such a good relationship. Not only did he stay with Xiao Yuan for the night, but also sent Xiao Yuan back today."

The Ji's family is a scholar family. They does not involve politics or business. They looks innocent and low-key, but in City A, everyone has to sells the Ji's thin noodles.1

Not only because Ji's family has a wide network, with students all over business and the government, but also because they rely on the Qi family behind them.

The Qi family is a century-old family, and the Qi family sits on half of the country and has an international reputation. It ranks among the top ten groups in the world. It an existence stomping on the global economy.

Thirty years ago, old Ji 's most beloved daughter, Ji Man, was taken by his student, the Qi family's master. She married into the Qi family despite Ji's opposition, and became the mistress of the Qi family. At the same time, it also built a strong bridge between the Ji family and the Qi family.

It's just that beauty is so ill-fated, and Ji Man has been frail since she was a child. Even if she married into the Qi family and was spoiled by the Qi family master, she couldn't survive the arrangement of fate's, shortly after giving birth to Qi Xiao she passed away.

Patriarch Qi was downcast for a while, and later devoted all his energy to cultivating Qi Xiao. When Qi Xiao was twenty-five years old, he resolutely abdicated and retreated behind the scenes.

And in a few days, it will be old Ji's 80th birthday. It is rumored that Qi Xiao, the head of the Qi family, who doesn't see the tail of the dragon, will appear at Old Ji's birthday banquet. This big tree, even if they can't catch up with the Qi family, it's worth it to catch up with Ji's family, but the Ji family has always kept a low profile. Even on this birthday, he only invited his old friends and students to come, completely leaving outsiders with no opportunity.

Therefore, since he met Ji Wenxuan, Zhao Jun has been so enthusiastic.

If he could enter the birthday banquet of Elder Ji through Ji Wenxuan, it would undoubtedly be an affirmation of his strength to the Zhao family. With this thought, Zhao Jun is even more enthusiastic towards Ji Wenxuan.