Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 4

Bai Chen's possessiveness is no worse than his lover. Even in his bones, he has a deep paranoia for his lover.

Bai Chen thought, since he can't find his lover now, then first set up a relationship in the game. His lover is always so good, even if it's just an online game, certainly it still can't hide his lover's light. He wants to put his label on his lover as quickly as possible.

Yuhua Feixian: I am waiting for you at Yuelao Temple.

Anything is trivial compared to his lover. Bai Chen immediately gave up the idea of playing a battle match. He wants to go to Yuelao Temple with his lover to establish their relationship.

Bai Chen first agreed to Lu Yuan's friend request, then opened the map and found the location of the post.

Obviously, in reality he won't get lost but in the game, Bai Chen couldn't memorize the direction so he always needed to rely on the map to get around.

Lu Yuan's heart was pounding. Looking at the two messages sent by Bai Chen in succession, he quickly replies.

Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, don't move. I'll pick you up to go to Yuelao Temple.

Too quick. He accidentally typed out the nickname buried in his heart and even sent it out. Lu Yuan looked at the words sent by him in a hurry, he was a little apprehensive.

Will his baby find him too abrupt and too frivolous? He was so shy, will he be scared away by him?

Lu Yuan's brow furrowed, thinking about how to save some of his impression points.

Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin stood beside Lu Yuan, like two guardians. They looked at the words sent by Lu Yuan, hehehe, they laugh slyly.

"Baby yo~"

"I didn't expect you to be such a boss~"

"You're a mensao1, I'm dying."

The two sang together and took the opportunity to bury Lu Yuan. At the same time, the fire of gossip was burning in their heart.

Such a boss is really rare to see.

At this moment, Lu Yuan's heart is full of his baby, so where do he have time to pay attention to the two people showing off around him.

Linyuan Xianyu: I couldn't help myself. If you don't want this title, I can call you Xiaoyu.

Lu Yuan said cautiously. In fact, he wanted to call him baby in his heart but he told himself that it was still a long way to go. But there will surely be a day when he can call this person this title.

Bai Chen wrinkled his nose.

Yuhua Feixian: Like. I want you to call me baby.

Lu Yuan looked at this line of words repeatedly, as if he could see the flowers appearing. In the booing of Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin, he has a big smile on his face with a sweet and soft atmosphere around him.

Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin couldn't help but shudder when they saw it.

So tender.

But they are also envious.

Linyuan Xianyu: Okay, baby.

Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, stand there and wait for me. I'll come and pick you up right away.

Bai Chen sends the coordinates to Lu Yuan. Then put his hands on the table and hold his cheeks, just staring at the laptop screen with a sweet smile on his face.

"AYuan"

Bai Chen smiles softly, his pair of eyes full of happiness is very cute.

Lu Yuan's speed was very fast.