Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 12

Because of Lu Yuan's arrival, plus Geng Yuhuai called a group of people in the camp to come over to make trouble, Ao Jiangshan and his group were completely trapped at the resurrection point and couldn't get out.

"Fuck. I'm telling you to draw two teams over here, where are the people?" Ao Jiangshan was killed again and his eyes turned red. He cursed loudly and frantically in yy.

It's very quiet in yy, no one dared to speak out. After a while, someone finally said: "Ao Jiangshan, it's not that we don't want to come, it's because we can't come."

"Can't come? What do you mean can't come?" Ao Jiangshan questioned.

"Lucheng can't be held onto anymore and we also can't get away."

"Did you all eat shit?" Ao Jiangshan burst into anger, "I told you guys to make preparations in advance before the war starts tonight to catch them by surprise. Now you are telling me that we, the prepared one, still can't beat them, the unprepared ones?"

"Shanzi and Wuqing have just left the camp."

These two are the elite players in the Wulin Alliance. Ao Jiangshan asked the two of them to guard the city gate.

The channel is very quiet.

Linyuan Xianyu kills the Wulin Alliance leader, Ao Jiangshan.

Looking at the announcement appearing again in the world channel, Ao Jiangshan got up angrily and swept the keyboard on the ground.

"If you can't hold onto then don't hold onto it." A soft girl voice suddenly appeared, "Come first to kill Linyuan Xianyu. Since the city is about to be lost, let's get Linyuan Xianyu on TV. Wulin Alliance face cannot be lost."

It was Liuli Qingcheng's voice.

The city battle is initiated by the Wulin Alliance. In the end, not only was a city lost, even the Alliance leader was killed and swiped in the World Channel, it's utterly humiliating. They couldn't let Ao Jiangshan be killed like that again, not only that, they also have to find a scapegoat to save the Wulin Alliance and Ao Jiangshan face. Linyuan Xianyu, who had killed Ao Jiangshan many times and was once a myth from the demon path, was the best choice.

"Baby, come down. Let's kill him two more times and then withdraw." Lu Yuan estimated that Ao Jiangshan reinforcements should be coming soon. He plans to let Bai Chen kill Ao Jiangshan two more times then he will take him to retreat.

Lu Yuan glanced at the distance, then started calculating the attack distance of Bai Chen's bergamot claws, "jump down, keep increasing your health bar. Don't care about anything else, just come over and use your skills."

Lu Yuan knew that Bai Chen wanted to do something.

Sure enough, Bai Chen, who had been watching the battle from the tree, eyes suddenly lit up. Following what Lu Yuan said, he jumped off the tree and healed himself. Regardless of the various skills released by the surrounding crowd, he went straight through the crowd and pressed the attack skill aiming at Ao Jiangshan.

Lu Yuan calculated the time while also grinding Ao Jiangshan to the last little health, then Bai Chen's skills reached him, and so Ao Jiangshan fell down just like that. At the same time, Lu Yuan also turned around, leapt to Bai Chen's side and put a protective skill on Bai Chen. Then he leaped out of the crowd with Bai Chen in his arms.

World Channel

Yuhua Feixian kills the leader of the Wulin Alliance, Ao Jiangshan.

"Baby, again?" Lu Yuan asked with a smile.

"Okay." Bai Chen's eyes moved, he was eager to make trouble.

Lu Yuan let out a chuckle. Holding Bai Chen and using his light footwork, he flew into the highest point in the sky and let go of Bai Chen. Using his skill, he locked onto Ao Jiangshan who was in the middle of the crowd. Using light footwork, he quickly landed on the ground while also using several skills in a row.