JiuQiansui's Little Emperor 8

Bai Chen looked up and saw Xie Zhengyi, whom he wanted to find, holding his body firmly with his hands with an expressionless handsome face.

Bai Chen looked at Xie Zhengyi, felt distressed and cried. His eyes were red, he choked and hugged Xie Zhengyi's waist, weeping, "Xie Zhengyi, I, I am not angry anymore, and I will talk to you"

Xie Zhengyi, who had just gone out to calm down his flames and returned, saw Bai Chen stepping on his bare feet, and subconsciously opened his mouth to reprimand, however, he saw Bai Chen cry and suddenly hug him.

It was even more heartbreaking than last night crying. Xie Zhengyi was immediately overwhelmed by the pain of his heart hearing that cry.

He hurriedly wiped away the tears from Bai Chen's face with his sleeves, bent down, and pull Bai Chen into his arms like a child, patted his back and coaxed: "Baby, don't cry, don't cry."

While talking, he kissed the tears on Bai Chen's face with his warm lips, and walked to the dragon bed with his long legs.

Xie Zhengyi sat on the edge of the dragon bed, holding Bai Chen and letting Bai Chen sit on his lap.

"Xie Zhengyi, am I bad?" Bai Chen held Xie Zhengyi's neck and tilted his head up. With a pair of watery and clear eyes, he looked at Xie Zhengyi pitifully and reproachfully, "I didn't talk to you on purpose just now, I'm really too bad."

Xie Zhengyi's heart was broken by Bai Chen's crying, where does he still remember the previous anger, jealousy and lust? Why should he care if Bai Chen deliberately doesn't talk to him, or doesn't want to look at him, he just wants Bai Chen to stop crying at this moment.

His lips kissed Bai Chen's face intimately over and over again, and he softly coaxed: "How could baby be bad? Baby is the best."

"But I am mad at you and deliberately won't talk to you." Because Bai Chen cried too much and felt too uncomfortable, his body twitched.

Xie Zhengyi soothed Bai Chen's back with his hand and then paused, turned out to be angry? Isn't it because he hate him?

Xie Zhengyi's heart suddenly became brighter.

But why is he angry? Is it because of the maid who was beaten to death?

Xie Zhengyi's face suddenly became gloomy when he thought about it.

Without waiting for Xie Zhengyi's brain to fill up more, Bai Chen said it all himself.

"I shouldn't be angry because you strangled me unconscious yesterday, it is obviously Xuan.." Bai Chen wanted to say Xuanyuan Yan's fault, but then he remembered that he is now Xuanyuan Yan, he could only change his words aggrievedly, "Obviously it was my fault yesterday that I wanted to kill you. You strangled me yesterday, it's only right. After I fainted, you kissed me, hugged me, coaxed me, and even fed me a meal but I still wanted to ask you to apologize before talking to you again. I'm really so unreasonable and making trouble, I'm really bad."

"But you shouldn't have shouted at me before. I obviously didn't do anything. This is your fault." Bai Chen felt wronged.

Yesterday's fainting incident, Bai Chen can still attribute it to Xuanyuan Yan's head, but Xie Zhengyi suddenly yelled at him for no reason before, it was clearly Xie Zhengyi's fault, no matter whether Xie Zhengyi became a eunuch or not, that is Xie Zhengyi's fault.

Xie Zhengyi was taken aback. He did not expect that it was for this reason that Bai Chen would not speak to him from yesterday until now.

Bai Chen was still crying, "But I'm not angry now, I forgive you, you, don't feel sad, okay?"