Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 19

As soon as Guo Jiawen returned to the dormitory, he asked Zhao Zhenyu to borrow his mobile phone. His mobile phone was trampled by yellow hair in the alley.

"What's wrong with you? Who hit you?" Zhao Zhenyu asked with concern, doubt, and anger.

Guo Jiawen gritted his teeth and said word by word: "It's Su Yu."

Then he ignored the shock in Zhao Zhenyu's eyes and called the police immediately, then he also called the counselor.

The boys' dormitory was very lively tonight because the police came. Everyone was guessing what was going on.

In the dormitory, Guo Jiawen insisted that it was Bai Chen who instigated the thugs to beat him. He asked the police to arrest Bai Chen and he also asked the counselor to expel a bad student like Bai Chen.

The police and counselor asked Guo Jiawen if he had any evidence. Guo Jiawen could not produce any evidence, the only thing he repeated over and over again was that the culprit is Bai Chen.

The police can't do anything so they can only file the case first, then take a look at the surveillance video of the location where Guo Jiawen said happened.

Guo Jiawen was dragged into the alley and beaten. There is no surveillance camera installed inside but there is a surveillance camera installed on the street. The police looked at it several times, no matter in or out, there are those few yellow hair thugs. There is no figure of the person Guo Jiawen accused.

With the surveillance video, the police found the thugs for questioning. The thugs are quite cooperative. When asked why they beat Guo Jiawen, the thugs were very angry and complained to the police, saying that Guo Jiawen stepped on one of his brother's feet in Student Street last time. Not only did he not apologize but he also pushed them and ran away. They were so angry that they found an opportunity to block Guo Jiawen and beat him.

What the thug said seems to be true, with such angry emotion, the police couldn't see that they were lying. Because Guo Jiawen suffered a little skin trauma, the police told the thugs to pay for his medical bills and they were detained for a few days for education. The thugs also cooperated without making a fuss.

On the contrary, Guo Jiawen insisted that it was Bai Chen who did it and insisted on the police arresting Bai Chen.

The counselor accompanying the whole process couldn't bear to see Guo Jiawen causing unreasonable troubles and dragged him away.

Leaving the police station, Guo Jiawen asked the counselor to expel Bai Chen from school. The irritated counselor couldn't do anything so he called Bai Chen over the phone to come see Guo Jiawen.

Bai Chen has an alibi throughout the whole process. Hearing Guo Jiawen talking about the phone, he calmly took his phone call record for the counselor to check. In the end, if he still suspects that he deleted the record then he can go to the call record and print out a copy.

The counselor believes Bai Chen. Even when Bai Chen didn't cross over, Su Yu has always been a very good student with a good temper, very nice and never had trouble with anyone. He gets along well with everyone in the dormitory. And now looking at the evidence, Bai Chen was not suspicious either.

The most important thing is that when Li Botao applied for a dormitory change, the counselor once asked him why, Li Botao only said vaguely that it was because he couldn't get along well with the people in the dorm. At that time, the counselor also specifically asked the people in the surrounding dorm. The answer was that Li Botao and Guo Jiawen quarrel because of Bai Chen, Guo Jiawen didn't like Bai Chen.

So now, in the counselor's eyes, Guo Jiawen is suspicious. He might just take this opportunity to retaliate.

The counselor gently sent Bai Chen away, then asked Guo Jiawen to write a 3,000 word reflection paper with a cold face.