Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 2

Bai Chen came to this world at the time when Mian ge'er just went to pick up firewood on the mountain and Ruan Ergou was staring at him.

He has hurt his ankle because Mian ge'er wanted to escape from Ruan Ergou clutches. Because of panic and fear when he was escaping, he accidentally rolled down the hillside and twisted his legs. Now he can't move.

Bai Chen tilted his head, looking at the lush grass on the side. Mian ge'er was dragged there to be abused.

The man's breathing and eager footsteps are getting closer and closer to Bai Chen. Bai Chen raised his gaze and looked in the direction where the sound came from. Then, he saw a man with a plain appearance with a wretched look and about 1.7 meters high running toward him.

It was Ruan Ergou.

The hillsides are high and steep. Ruan Ergou glanced at the slope, a little afraid that he might roll down and get hurt. When he saw the original owner lying at the bottom of the hillside, unable to move, he went around the side road and came down. He was also afraid that the original owner would run away at the moment that he didn't look at him so he ran in a hurry.

When he turned the corner and saw Bai Chen leaning against the tree trunk with his ankles swollen high, he stopped running and started to walk. He rubbed his hand together, coming closer to Bai Chen. With a wretched smile, his small eyes swept up and down Bai Chen's body, as if he had already stripped away Bai Chen's clothes. Seeing this, Bai Chen's heart burst in disgust.

"Run! Why don't you run!" Ruan Ergou said maliciously.

Bai Chen's hand quietly stretched out behind him, grabbing a sharp palm-sized rock behind him. Whether it is for the original owner's wish or for himself, he will definitely not let Ruan Ergou succeed.

Bai Chen swept over his immobile legs, then watched vigilantly as Ruan Ergou slowly approached him. At the same time, he also secretly calculated the timing to attack.

The path is not long, Ruan Ergou soon reaches Bai Chen. He crouched down and grabbed Bai Chen's collar. His smug face suddenly darkened: "Slut, run."

Bai Chen didn't move, he just stared at Ruan Ergou expressionlessly. There was no emotion in his eyes. Nervousness, fear, dread and other emotions that Ruan Ergou wanted to see didn't appear. Instead, he was very calm.

As soon as Ruan Ergou lowered his head, he accidentally looked into Bai Chen's calm eyes. His heart suddenly trembled, there was a sense of fear that caused one to tremble.

He froze in place, then suddenly woke up and frowned in embarrassment.

He was but a weak and wounded ge'er, what is he afraid of.

He looked up and down Bai Chen carefully, especially that little face, whose skin was pale and a little red because of his injury.

He doesn't know why, it was obviously the same face but in the past only his eyes were noticeable, now he was very attractive. Ruan Ergou looked for a while, his heart fluttering and down below turning into a fierce pillar.

He licked his lips eagerly. He reached out to touch Bai Chen's face.

Bai Chen frowned and turned his head away in disgust. His bright eyes still stared at Bai Chen intently.

Bai Chen didn't hide his disgust so Ruan Ergou saw it at a glance. He was instantly angry, feeling that his authority was being challenged. He raised his arms in anger, about to slap Bai Chen's face.

How could Bai Chen let Ruan Ergou hit him? And he was also waiting for this moment.

Bai Chen clenched the stone in his hand, pursed his lips tightly, and didn't care about his face. With all his strength, he took the stone and threw it at Ruan Ergou's temple.