Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 3

"Duan Qin, let's be together."

"Duan Qin, I like you."

Bai Chen touched Duan Qin's warm lips again and again, and looked at Duan Qin warmly with his eyes expectant.

This is his Xiao, he wants to be with him, he wants to be hugged by Xiao like the previous world, and get along closely with Xiao all the time.

He knew that Duan Qin must be the same as him.

Because Duan Qin is his Qi Xiao.

Bai Chen's words and his movements were like flames, instantly burning Duan Qin.

His heart was beating quickly, the joy in his heart and the desire that had just been suppressed flowed like a tide, drowning him.

At the same time, he felt it was only natural that the person in his arms should have liked him, and it could only be him.

Duan Qin's palm on Bai Chen's waist tightened slightly, and his fingers rubbed against Bai Chen's chin slightly hard, opening Bai Chen's lips.

A small and lovely tongue appeared from the slightly parted lips. Duan Qin's eyes gradually darkened as he looked at the seductive scene in front of him.

"Duan Qin, can you kiss me?" Bai Chen leaned back slightly, pouting his mouth, his moist eyes filled with longing for Duan Qin, his long and curly eyelashes flew up and down, he closed his eyes, and tightened his hands on Duan Qin's neck, "I want you to kiss me."

Duan Qin's eyes suddenly became as dark as the sea, his eyes were densely covered with thunder, like a whirlwind on the sea, fierce and violent. 

The surrounding scenery all faded in an instant, and the sound dissipated. Only the person in front of him remained in the world. He could only see this person and hear his voice.

"Okay." He heard his own voice.

The lips touched, warm and lingering.

Duan Qin only felt that this kiss, this person, is what he has waited for a long time.

His arms were tightly clasped on Bai Chen's waist, as if he was about to press Bai Chen into his body and melt him into his blood.

He opened a pair of gloomy eyes, looking as he kissed Bai Chen fiercely, exchanging breath and saliva with each other.

The blood in his body is surging, his heartbeat is beating differently from the previous beating frequency.

Duan Qin felt that he came 'alive' at this moment because of the person in his arms.

This kiss lasted for a long time. Duan Qin reluctantly withdrew from Bai Chen's lips when Bai Chen could not breathe. His arms were still tightly clasped on Bai Chen's waist, and his deep eyes looked at Bai Chen's blurred and moist eyes, he seemed to see through Bai Chen's eyes into his heart.

"You are mine." He announced domineeringly.

Bai Chen exudes a happy aura. He likes Duan Qin's kisses and Duan Qin's domineering declaration. He panted slightly and looked at Duan Qin with joy, repeating Duan Qin's words with certainty: "Duan Qin, I am yours."

"You are mine too." Bai Chen made his own declaration. In this matter, he is no less domineering  than Duan Qin.

Duan Qin belongs to him, he can only be his.

Bai Chen repeated this in his heart, very domineering and stubborn.

He thought of the feelings between Duan Qin and Xuan Lingling in the information, and a sharp look flashes in his eyes.