Big Brother President is a Vampire 19

When Bai Chen woke up, he found that he had returned to the Zhan house. He lay limp on the bed. His slightly open eyes were wet like a deer. His thick black long eyelashes also hung with a few dew drops. The redness around his eyes is alluring. The slightly pursed lips are also red and swollen. There is also a trace of being bitten. He tilted his head, looking at the empty other half of the bed. His whole body revealed a sense of grievance.

Big brother is not here.

His soft body felt bitter and tired. Bai Chen just lay there and waited for a while but still has not seen Zhan Yucheng figure. The swollen red lips pursed even higher, a pair of wet eyes blinked with extreme grievances.

Bai Chen moved on the bed slowly and sat up. The pain in his waist made Bai Chen hiss. He does not know when a white shirt was out on him, but he does recognize it. It was Zhan Yucheng's shirt.

He lowered his head, pulled the collar by his nose, and sniffed as if he could still smell Zhan Yucheng's scent. Bai Chen's mood was brighter because of this.

The heating was on in the house, so it was very comfortable. He wore a thin shirt but did not feel cold at all. Bai Chen pulled his hand out of the quilt, raised it in front of him, and looked at it.

Because of his actions, his sleeves slipped from his wrist to his elbow, revealing some red circle. Like the red marks on his neck, it was particularly eye-catching on his fair skin and attractive.

Bai Chen was used to these traces. No matter what world it is, his lover will always kiss his whole body every time. He will leave marks on him, showing his invisible possessiveness. Bai Chen was also very happy about it.

Bai Chen looked at his hand with a sweet smile on his face. All his grievances melted under this smile.

On his index finger was a simple ruby ring, which made his finger even more white and clear; This was the ring Zhan Yucheng put on him when they were on the mountain top last night, besides this gemstone ring is a silver ring that Bai Chen was very familiar with.

This ring was picked up by Bai Chen yesterday. Bai Chen has wanted to put it on Zhan Yucheng, but last night, because of Zhan Yucheng's actions, he was so immersed that he forgot.

Now, one of the forgotten rings was on his middle finger, adjacent to the ruby ring. The temperament and shape of the two rings are completely different but unexpectedly harmonious on Bai Chen's fingers.

Bai Chen frowned. Big brother, when did he find out?

Bai Chen looked at the two rings sweetly for a long time. Then he turned his hand over and looked away from the two rings to his white hand.

When Bai Chen just woke up, he already felt that his body was different from usual. Compared to the past, Bai Chen felt his body become much lighter, and deep within his body, there was also an unfamiliar force surging inside wanting to show its presence.

Bai Chen stretched out his palm, aiming at the book on the bedside table. Although Bai Chen was very unfamiliar with this power, all powers were roughly used in the same way. Bai Chen used to be the boss of the god realm so he was familiar with these.

With Bai Chen's action, the book on the bedside table trembled and slowly floated up then slowly moved to Bai Chen's hand. At the same time, when Bai Chen used the power, he felt a little different.

He put the book down and touched his teeth. For real, his two canine teeth became long and sharp.

Bai Chen lifted the quilt and got out of bed. The white shirt fell slowly with his movements, covering his hips and part of his thighs. The exposed parts of his two long straight legs were like his arms, all covered with some red marks.