The Little Thumb Prince 2

His fingers held by the little man suddenly felt a soft, warm and wet touch, Derek Godwin's body shuddered involuntarily.

A strange and unfamiliar feeling suddenly rises between the body and the heart, which was a strange feeling for Derek Godwin. He curiously looks down at the little man lying in his palm, who is the initiator, sleeping sweetly.

The little man seemed to have dreamed of some delicious food. He sucked his mouth in his sleep, and the small cherry red tongue came out from the rosy lips from time to time.

Because the little man held his fingers tightly, his little head would affectionately rub against his fingers, occasionally, the little tongue would touch his fingers when it came out.

Soft and lovely, he really wants to touch it.

Derek Godwin moved his fingers, finally following his inner desire, he slowly raised his other free hand, carefully stretched his index finger, and lightly placed it on the little man's face.

The little man is small and his face is even smaller, the shadow cast by Derek Godwin's index finger covers the little man's whole face.

When the fingertips slowly fell, half of the little man's face were covered.

Tender, soft, slippery, with a little elasticity, it felt so good that he exploded.

Derek Godwin's heart trembled, he only felt that the little man's face seemed to have magic, seducing him, he touched it, then wanting to touch it again.

Holding his breath, he continued to move his fingers to the other half of the little man's cheek.

"Wu"

The little man suddenly made a small, intoxicating, soft sound. Derek Godwin, who has a very keen hearing, caught this sound for the first time, and his heart suddenly swelled.

Is this the voice of the little man? As cute as the person.

Derek Godwin's finger, that was about to touch the other half of the little man's cheeks, stopped.

Derek Godwin saw that after the little man let out that sound, his small body suddenly moved on his palm.

The little man's hand let go of the finger that he had been holding tightly, then turned over with a sound with his small face facing up, his two small hands stretched out and held Derek Godwin's index finger that tried to touch the little man's face firmly.

The little man seemed to like the clasped fingers very much. He moved both hands and exerted a bit of strength, pulling Derek Godwin's finger. Derek Godwin was surprised, the little man exerted a strength that was completely incompatible with that small body.

Derek Godwin looked at the little man in his palm, pushed his index finger closer, and then touched the little man's soft and elastic lips.

Before Derek Godwin had time to feel the touch on the little man's lips, he saw the little man open his lips, revealing a little pink tongue, and his small mouth took in his fingers, touching the soft flesh on his fingertip, then the soft wet tongue licked the soft flesh.

The little man's mouth is too small, and Derek Godwin's fingers are too big for the little man's mouth. The little man worked hard for a while unconsciously, and could only take in a little bit of Derek Godwin's fingertips.

But even this is enough for Derek Godwin's whole body to stiffen in shock.

Derek Godwin was shocked by the little man's sudden action and stood still, didn't dare to move, all his muscles stiffening together tightly.