Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 22

It was a happy wedding day. Zhao Yan, as someone that has dealt and managed a lot of things, not only invited the villagers in Ruan's Village, except for Ruan Agui family, he also invited all the people he knew from doing business in the past.

His yard is small and not suitable for the banquet so he swept out a large empty land outside his house, then set all the tables and erected many poles around, hanging red lanterns, making it look very festive and lively.

There are many guests, Zhao Yan also has a lot of help from people. All aspects were considered, so everyone was eating and drinking happily.

Zhao Yan's banquet is full of big fish and big meat, made by a well-known chef in the town. The night breeze blows, it can be said that the scent travels ten miles but they get to eat it so easily. The simple Ruan villagers could not help but sniff, constantly drooling.

As soon as the banquet opened, most people stopped chatting immediately. All incarnate warriors sweep the plate on the table.

The mouth of each one is smooth and shiny from eating, it's livelier than New Year's Eve. They also pour a lot of wine for Zhao Yan.

Fortunately, the alcohol content is not high in this era so even if Zhao Yan took in a lot by going around the circle, he could still stand tall. There isn't even a tinge of red on his face, making those men there praise him again and again.

There was also a small interlude in the middle of the banquet.

Ruan Agui's family smelled the fragrant food. Seeing that the whole village went and only their family was eating plain food at home, they're a little unstable. Thinking that Bai Chen used to be their ge'er, although they cut off, there will always be some feeling. In addition, their family saw that Zhao Yan was rich and so worried about Bai Chen, they were thinking of coming to the wedding to please Zhao Yan by the way. In the future, they will use Bai Chen to seek benefits. They were shameless, wanting to join the banquet.

It's just that as soon as they walked in, they didn't even get to make a fuss before the men, Zhao Yan instructed long ago, directly and rudely covered their mouths and quietly sent them away. There was no commotion at all.

Because the banquet was so lively, no one noticed the silent scene. Only a few people saw it, but they also chose to ignore it.

This Ruan family does this themselves, there's no sympathy for them.

When the moon hung over the tip of the branch, the excitement of the banquet gradually dissipated. After sending all the guests away, and doctor Zhou, who insisted on going home and not staying overnight. Only then did Zhao Yan straighten his clothes and go to the new room.

Bi Qing wisely retired with the helper they invited to clean up the mess of the banquet. At this moment, Bai Chen was staying in the new room quietly by himself.

When Zhao Yan entered, Bai Chen was leaning against the bedpost with the red veil on his head, slowly dozing off.

Zhao Yan walked over, both distressed and amused.

He has kept his baby waiting.

He stood still in front of Bai Chen, then slowly squatted down, crouching at Bai Chen's feet.

He looked up, he saw Bai Chen closing his eyes under the veil, his small and lovely pink lips were slightly opened.

Zhao Yan raised his hand, getting into the veil and gently squeezed Bai Chen's little nose.

Bai Chen's tightly closed eyes trembled. His thick eyelashes quiver, struggling to wake up from his sleep.

His body is faster than his consciousness, following the familiar scent, he reached out and rushed towards Zhao Yan, who was squatting at his feet.