The Little Thumb Prince End

Because of these masters, Bai Chen's idea of ​​reducing the weapon's power was not successful. Fortunately, although Bai Chen's formation is powerful, it was still within the scope allowed by the world consciousness. So in the next few days, Bai Chen Chen passed the blueprint of the formation to them under the enthusiasm of the masters.

Bai Chen's formation can not only increase the attack power of the weapon, but the most important thing is that it can save energy, it emit the most powerful force with the least energy.

The masters were very excited when they got this formation. Because the formation was portrayed on the weapon before, the masters of Kaila Star's weapon development know a little bit about the formation. Bai Chen's formation is yet another simple version, after a little explanation, they all understand.

Therefore, all the masters in the military division were all devoted to the formation description. They strive to depict all weapons with the formation provided by Bai Chen in the shortest possible time to eliminate all the black beasts as soon as possible.

And because of this formation, Bai Chen image suddenly increased several times in the eyes of these masters, even leading them to admire Derek even more.

His Majesty is so wise, so magnificent, how could he do things for his personal affair and dismiss the public affair? They were really too narrow minded before, sure enough, judging people by their appearance is the most undesirable.

Therefore, while studying the formation, they also reflect on themselves deeply. In their spare time, they found Bai Chen to apologize to Bai Chen for their previous contempt for Bai Chen, as well as the bad things that they said secretly, even when Derek was busy, they went to apologize to him for questioning him in the first place.

With Bai Chen's formation to enhance the power of weapons, after mass production, Derek led the army to quickly wipe out all the black beasts that appeared this year. After all the black beast' corpses were cleaned up, Derek was like every year, taking the army to find the lair of the black beasts.

At the same time, Bai Chen's body finally recovered to its normal size during this time.

Seeing Bai Chen recovering, the busy Derek can only suppress the agitation in his heart.

The camp equipment was crude, even if he wanted to do it, he couldn't do it here.

But Bai Chen doesn't have as much scrupulousness as Derek, he always does what he wants. These worlds, he was always spoiled, he has been abstinent since he came to this world. Now that he can hug Derek, he naturally doesn't want to wrong himself.

Poor Derek was about to burst his blood vessels because of Bai Chen's teasing. The two has always wiped their guns before the last step, Derek relied on his strong self-control to withdraw himself.

For this reason, Bai Chen, who is dissatisfied with desire, is always upset.

Fortunately, this kind of day didn't last long. The army led by Derek quickly found the black beasts lair, and burned the black beasts eggs.

Although next year the black beast will come back mysteriously and bring a huge herd to attack humans, but this year's beast disaster has finally been resolved, so the people of Kaila Star can live life with a peace of mind again.

Regarding the emergence of the black beast that was kill every year but continue to come in groups the next year, Bai Chen also asked the system, that finally got out of his body because of his recovery, but in this case, the system indicated that it did not know either.

System: [Every world has its own rules. Perhaps this black beast is like the cosmic beast, born as a natural enemy of the Kailakai galaxy. Although on the surface they are endangering the Kailakai galaxy, maybe it is precisely because of their existence that the Kailakai galaxy can exist in balance.]