Jiu Qiansui's Little Emperor End

Facing Bai Chen's anger and temper, Xie Zhengyi very cheekily hugged Bai Chen tightly and didn't let go. He buried his head between Bai Chen's neck and rubbed it, "Baby, let me explain, okay?"

Bai Chen pursed his lips, turned his head and hummed, expressing that he was angry.

Xie Zhengyi rubbed Bai Chen's head, "Baby, it's been so long, I miss you very much. We have been apart for over a year, are we going to waste it?"

Bai Chen softened his attitude when he heard these words.

He also misses Xie Zhengyi very much. Otherwise, after Xie Zhengyi violated the days of returning to the palace, he wouldn't be angry and run away from the palace.

"Then you explain." Bai Chen said aggrievedly, but in the end he didn't struggle to get out of Xie Zhengyi's embrace but obediently let Xie Zhengyi hold him.

For more than a year, Bai Chen missed Xie Zhengyi's embrace very much. With so many worlds, he had never been separated from this man for so long.

Bai Chen thought about the various things that happened after coming to this world, he disliked this world, especially the original owner more and more.

Bai Chen thought, when he returned to the system space, he must teach Xuanyuan Yan a severe lesson.

Seeing Bai Chen soften, Xie Zhengyi's heart is soft, his baby.

He bent down slightly and picked up Bai Chen, he went to the side and sat down. He adjusted Bai Chen's posture so that Bai Chen would be more comfortable in his arms.

"Originally, I plan to return to the court after dealing with the matter of Lian Country, but the general of Qi Country suddenly had a heart attack and died in the tent. The army of Qi Country was in chaos all of a sudden, a dragon with no head, this is a good time to attack. Although it is a bit despicable to take advantage of their trouble, but all battles in the world are based on luck and strength."

"If I miss this opportunity and wait for Qi to react. At that time, it will be more difficult for us to attack them. So I stayed, thinking of knocking them down and giving it to my baby." Although Bai Chen didn't say it, Xie Zhengyi inexplicably knew that his baby definitely wanted Qi Country.

This feeling was mysterious and convinced him. Xie Zhengyi didn't want to spend more time fighting in the future since he wanted to live his life together with his baby, so he simply mobilized troops to Qi Country. He intended to take Qi Country in one fell swoop.

"Then, then why don't you send me a message." Bai Chen, who had forgiven Xie Zhengyi in his heart, stretched out his hand softly and hugged him.

Xie Zhengyi was delighted in his heart, lowered his head and took a bite on Bai Chen's lips, then held it softly and licked it softly. He chuckled, "Baby, did you not finish reading the letter I sent you?"

Bai Chen was stunned.

Frown and try to recall.

He really didn't seem to have read the letter Xie Zhengyi sent him.

After the attack on Lian Country, Bai Chen was overjoyed to receive news of victory. He has been separated from Xie Zhengyi for a long time, thinking that Xie Zhengyi will be back soon, Bai Chen was very happy.

He secretly rejoiced, waiting patiently for Xie Zhengyi's return to the palace, then just a few days later, Bai Chen not only did not receive the news that Xie Zhengyi had brought troops back to the court but also the news that Xie Zhengyi was attacking Qi. At the same time, Xie Zhengyi's letter was also escorted back by the shadow guard on quick horse.