Big Brother President is a Vampire 5

"Baby, brother will come to accompany you to lunch at noon." Zhan Yucheng took the coat and carefully put it on Bai Chen, gently fastened the buttons, then he took the white scarf on the side and wrapped it around Bai Chen's neck.

Bai Chen eyebrow curved up, his eyes bright as he opened his arms.

A happy smile appeared on Zhan Yucheng's face. In Bai Chen's eyes, his handsome face seemed to be covered with a golden light, making him look dazzling for Bai Chen.

Zhan Yucheng took the dressed Bai Chen into his arms, his broad palm gently covered Bai Chen's head and rubbed it.

Bai Chen closed his eyes in happiness, like a smooth-haired cat, he purred when he was feeling comfortable.

Zhan Yucheng loved when Bai Chen was like this. He lowered his head and lightly brushed Bai Chen's pink lips: "Also remember to think of big brother in school too."

"Will think." Bai Chen raised his head and rubbed against Zhan Yucheng's palm.

"For sure." After Bai Chen finished talking, feeling that it was not enough, he added two words for sure.

Zhan Yucheng was very satisfied.

He took Bai Chen's hand and squeezed his soft palm gently. It felt so good that he didn't want to let go.

Zhan Yucheng lowered his head to kiss his palm, and bit Bai Chen's middle finger gently. Then he took the fluffy white gloves and put them on Bai Chen's hands.

As the door opened, cold air poured into the warm car. Zhan Yucheng covered Bai Chen's head with a matching hat with the gloves. "Go in."

Bai Chen looked at Zhan Yucheng, then slowly got out of the car. Before closing it, he hugged Zhan Yucheng's neck, possessively and spoiledly said: "Big brother has to think of me too."

"Okay." Zhan Yucheng replied dotingly.

Bai Chen turned his head and kissed Zhan Yucheng's face, only then did he reluctantly go into the school one step at a time.

Zhan Yucheng watched Bai Chen walk into the school then closed the door.

"Let's go."

"Yes, boss"

It's not Uncle Li who is driving today. It was Zhan Yucheng's special driver. He was a person with few words and also very calm. Even if he saw Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng, who was sitting behind, kissing, he didn't look away.

It was as if this was a natural thing that should have happened.

Until Bai Chen walked into the school, the smile hanging on the corner of Zhan Yucheng's face calmed down and he returned to his usual expressionless face.

These days, apart from staying with Zhan Yucheng at home, when the tooth marks on his face disappeared, Bai Chen was also brought to the company. It was like that until Bai Chen's half-month break was over and he had to go back to school.

In fact, Bai Chen didn't really want to go to class. It was too cold in winter and he wanted to stay in bed. He prefers to stay with Zhan Yucheng but he was a student so no matter what, he had to go to class.

Bai Chen lowered his gazes and his hands clenched into a small fist: Next time, he's definitely going to be an adult.

Leaving a certain someone's side, the system that was able to see the outside world again said: [Little master, higher level vampires are too hard to find. You still have class now so there is absolutely no time, what should we do?]

Bai Chen walked to his seat quietly. His hat, gloves, and coat were already taken off: [It's almost his birthday.]

The system was a little puzzled: [What?]