Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 9

Mo Yan and his team have the space and strength so their resources are good, it's just that they don't have much gasoline.

Not long after the apocalypse, most of them responded and squeezed out the gasoline at the gas station. Mo Yan and they naturally scraped a lot too but it still couldn't stand the consumption. In the early days, they were very extravagant. They will turn on the air conditioner for both hot and cold days. Later, they saw that there was less and less gasoline so few people could find it. That's when they know how to save.

Now they have been out of the base for more than a month. Even if they want to exchange supplies for gasoline, there's nowhere for them to exchange.

Therefore, they could only endure both the heat and the cold.

"Uh, so cool!" Zhang Lixin was sitting comfortably in the car with the air conditioner blowing.

The car is big so loading six people and a zombie is not a problem at all. Zhang Lixin sat comfortably in his seat, and looked at the person and zombie sitting beside him a little jealous.

When they just saw the gasoline, they didn't think of using it for the air conditioner. As a result, the little zombie pointed to the gasoline and then the car, yelling at Mo Yan, then took Mo Yan to the car.

Hey, so envious. When the weather is hot, the zombie sister-in-law even finds gasoline for the boss to use the air conditioner.

This spoil!

Zhang Lixin hammered his chest. He was so jealous that he wanted to abduct his sister-in-law away.

Maybe if there's a chance, I should find myself a zombie wife? Zombies don't seem so scary?

Zhang Lixin looked at the little zombie half hugged in Mo Yan's arms, silently thinking: It's been a long time, the zombie sister-in-law is actually still pretty good looking.

Mo Yan and the little zombie didn't know what Zhang Lixin was thinking. At this moment, Mo Yan was holding the little zombie. One hand was playing with the little zombie's hand while talking softly to the little zombie.

Mo Yan was talking to himself the whole thing. He talks about his past, sometimes telling a few short stories. Mo Yan thought, maybe if he talked to the little zombie and said more things, it might be easier for the little zombie to talk in the future. It's the same as teaching children.

The little zombie just stayed in Mo Yan's arms and listened.

It's quiet in the car, only Mo Yan's rambled voice was heard.

These days, Zhang Lixin and the others were also used to the communication between Mo Yan and the little zombie. At first, they weren't used to it. After a while, they were distressed for Mo Yan.

Human and zombie are just like the ladyboy love in stories, people won't let them have a good ending.

But they were also getting closer to the little zombie. They will occasionally talk to the little zombie too. They will talk about embarrassing things Mo Yan did when he was child. When one opens their mouth and calls out it's usually sister-in-law that comes out. Even if they don't get a response, they are also happy. Among them, Zhang Lixin was the most active.

With gasoline, the few people don't waste time. They just drive with the air condition on, drive to the direction the little zombie pointed.

The little zombie can find a barrel of gasoline, then there should be more gasoline in that place. They can't miss it.

It's a pier. From afar, they could see that it was densely packed with zombies. People couldn't help but be horrified and want to run away at a glance.

"No wonder sister-in-law can find gasoline here. There are so many zombies here, who will dare to come here to get supplies." Zhong Daoji turned to look at Mo Yan: "Boss, how are we going to go in and get gasoline. We can't really make sister-in-law take it out barrel by barrel, right."