Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband End

Although Ruan Qingyang didn't like Li Lianhua's family very much, they were all part of Ruan's Village. Everyone had a little relationship, so they couldn't stand idly by when this kind of thing happened.

He felt that even if they broke off their relationship, Bai Chen and Li Lianhua were still blood relatives. Bai Chen had the ability to help them in such a big event, not to mention that Zhao Yan seemed to be rich. It was difficult for them, but anyone who has seen the mighty dowry team on the day of Bai Chen's marriage knows that these silver taels are only a drop in the bucket for Zhao Yan.

Originally, he wanted to persuade Zhao Yan to borrow money for Li Lianhua and the others to solve the crisis. With the testimony of their family and clan, Li Lianhua family will dare not pay it back.

But now hearing Li Lianhua involve the entire Ruan's Village, Ruan Qingyang is not happy.

His brows were tightly wrinkled, and his eyes were also looking at Zhao Yan and Bai Chen nervously, for fear that Zhao Yan would get angry and implicate their entire village.

Ruan's Village used to have a hard time. Their harvest was not very good. When winter came, everyone had to stay at home without enough clothes and food for the winter. Later, because Zhao Yan came up with the idea of ​​making salted eggs, the income in the village was better. Now there's also the business with medicinal herbs. Zhao Yan found someone to specially teach the people in the village to grow medicinal herbs, and he also found a long-term cooperative medicinal herbs businessman. He has made a long-term livelihood for Ruan's Village, and the profit from this livelihood is more than farming. Selling salted eggs is also much better, therefore, this winter, almost every household in the village has added new clothes, not to mention the big fish and meat. At the very least, it's different from before when they only get to eat meat once or twice a year.

Ruan Qingyang worshipped and thanked Zhao Yan. If he could, he didn't want to help Li Lianhua to make Zhao Yan upset, but they are from one village. He felt that Bai Chen should do it, so he came to say this. But as soon as she opened her mouth, she offended the other party to death, and dragged them all in the village with her.

Ruan Qingyang was a little annoyed with Li Lianhua.

If they really annoyed Zhao Yan, they wouldn't be able to do the medicinal herb business in their village that relied on Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yan's face was cold. The indifference in his eyes was like he was looking at a dead person, which made Ruan Qingyang a little uneasy.

He opened his mouth and wanted to apologize to Zhao Yan, and then took Li Lianhua away. Since Li Lianhua disregarded the interests of the village, then he also didn't need to help, lest they would be entangled and in trouble in the future.

It was just that Ruan Qingyang had just opened his mouth, before the words came out of his throat, a familiar, somewhat old and angry voice came from behind Zhao Yan.

"I don't know when this Ruan's Village was represented by a woman like you. Mian ge'er is I, Zhou, precious child, so what does he have to do with you black-hearted shrew? Not to mention the dowry, we won't even give out even if it were just a penny." Said doctor Zhou, giving Ruan Qingyang an unfriendly glance, and said lightly, "If you want to drive our family out of the village, then come here."

It snowed all day and a layer of snow had accumulated on the ground. Doctor Zhou is older, so he walks slower, plus it is cold and slippery outside, Bi Qing has to prepare for a long time, that's why they only appear now. Though doctor Zhou should have heard it all.

Doctor Zhou is someone who would give medicine to the poor and was kind-hearted, but his temper was not good, and he was very good at protecting his kids. He was immediately angry when he heard Li Lianhua's words.