Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 13

Father Jing was stunned.

Then he was a little angry.

Not only did he hurt his son, but now he still makes such an unreasonable request?

Father Jing became more and more sure that Bai Chen was here to find trouble today.

Those who come to participate in this charity auction today are either rich or precious. Blocking the entire venue will not only cause them panic, but also their dissatisfaction.

This is imprisoning their personal freedom, it is a disrespectful behavior, even if they will participate in the auction here at night.

Yan Lu and Zheng Xuanhao on the side were also stunned, not understanding why Bai Chen made such a request.

Father Jing held back his anger and looked at Yan Lu: "Young master Yan does not care about your younger brother?"

Yan Lu know that his younger brother was not an unreasonable person, but on this occasion, he made such a somewhat rude request inexplicably, they really do need to give the Jing family an explanation

Yan Lu looked at Bai Chen, and saw that Bai Chen and Duan Qin were calm and not humiliated, and he knew it immediately. A perfect arc was formed at the corner of his mouth: "My brother never makes trouble unreasonably, why not listen to my brother's reason for the request?"

Duan Qin handed the champagne in his hand to the assistant who rushed over. He raised his head to look at Father Jing, and said: "Master Jing, why don't you listen to it?"

Duan Qin believed that Bai Chen had his reasons from beginning to end. Just like the glass of champagne in the assistant's hand.

When Father Jing heard Duan Qin and Yan Lu say this, he felt a little aggrieved, and he sneered in his heart, "Then, young master Yan, tell me what it was for?"

He wanted to see what was the reason for them to put down his Jing family face.

Bai Chen didn't speak, but directly stepped forward. Under mother Jing's horrified gaze, he took out something from Jing Xiu's body, turned sideways, and hid from the eyes of most people in the venue, and handed it to father Jing hands.

Father Jing was stunned and looked down. His pupils suddenly shrank slightly, and then he squeezed the things in his hands, so that the curious onlookers could not see what it was that was in his hands.

At this time, father Jing's dissatisfaction and anger towards Bai Chen have dissipated. He has a calm and serious face. He looks at Yan Lu and Duan Qin: "we'll talk later."

Then he gestured to Jing Cheng, and whispered to him: "Contact the security team to block the venue, search inside and outside the venue again, re-check for potential safety hazards, and immediately detain them as soon as someone wants to go out, and soothe the emotions of all the guests at the scene."

Jing Cheng was a little unclear, but still nodded.

After saying that, father Jing asked the two of them to turn around and walk back with Jing Xiu and Xuan Lingling, who tried to reduce their sense of existence.

Bai Chen and others also followed.

Only a group of unknown onlookers remained.

On the road, Jing Xiu and Xuan Lingling kept yelling, but they were knocked out by the impatient Bai Chen. Mother Jing was shocked and wanted to get angry, but father Jing stopped her.

There was a spacious conference hall at the back of the venue. Father Jing led the crowd into it and closed the door.

"Little young master Yan, what's going on?" Father Jing went directly to the subject and asked straightforwardly.