Big Brother President is a Vampire 2

Bai Chen stayed in the bathroom for a while. After feeling better physically and mentally, he went back to the private room.

The party of this group of teenagers tonight was organized by Chang Hao. The reason is that his scary big brother in the family is going on a business trip. He can do whatever he wants for the next half a month.

Cheng Hao's big brother didn't control him very much, but Cheng Hao was somehow scared of his big brother. Now that he went away, Cheng Hao ran out to celebrate with his followers and friends.

However, Bai Chen didn't plan to go back to accompany this group of crazy people.

When Bai Chen returned to the private room, the girl who was injured by him was gone. Most likely she was sent to the hospital for treatment. The wine and glass fragments on the glass table have also been cleaned up.

Those teenagers, boys and girls, were twisting and dancing indulgently in the private room, some were drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, playing dice and guessing numbers. A few couples were also kissing without scruples in the corner.

Bai Chen walked to the sofa in the corner without looking anywhere, and picked up the white phone that the original owner dropped there.

"Young master Cheng, you are back." The red-haired youth holds a microphone in his hand. Passing through the group of men and women who were playing without any care and walk to Bai Chen's side. He handed the microphone to Bai Chen: "Come and sing."

The red-haired boy is one of Cheng Hao's lackeys. His name is Lin Jin. He is usually with Cheng Hao and the most active one, he participated in almost all of Chen Hao's activities.

When Bai Chen just crossed over and knocked someone flying, it scared Lin Jin, but now that he is high, he completely forgot what happened before. As soon as he saw Bai Chen come back, he invited him to join.

Bai Chen indifferently rejected Lin Jin: "I'm tired, I'm going back first."

Lin Jin was stunned.

There are a few men and women drinking a little drunk but still pay attention to the returning Bai Chen. With a bottle of wine, he staggered over and asked Bai Chen to drink together.

Bai Chen glanced at him coldly, then just walked away with his phone.

"What happened to young master Cheng?" A drunken teenager hooked Lin Jin's neck and asked with their tongue out.

"Say he's tired." Lin Jin watched as the private room door closed again, then he came back to his senses. He took the wine bottle in the teenager's hand and gave himself a cup, "Come. Let's continue."

They didn't think much about the scene of the original owner leaving half-way, they remixed into the crowd and got high again.

As soon as Bai Chen came out, he used the original owner's mobile phone to notify the driver to pick him up. Then under the guidance of the system, he went outside the clubhouse, he also met the manager of the club along the way. He nodded and bowed, wanting to send Bai Chen but Bai Chen rejected him directly.

Cold wind blows pass, Bai Chen couldn't help shaking and sneezing.

It's winter now. The heating was on in the clubhouse so Bai Chen didn't feel it but now that he was out, the cold wind blew by, Bai Chen shivered coldly. The original owner's coat is in the private room, Bai Chen didn't pay attention at that time. Remembering about it now, Bai Chen was too lazy to go back and get it too.

But it's so cold.

Bai Chen folded his arms, head down, his eyes turned moist. He wants his lover to hug him. Use his warm body to expel the cold for him.